2.

"To wrap up our chat with Lando today, we'd like to play a quick game" Roman Kemp talked as his fellow hostesses Sian Welby pulls out her phone while Chris Stark chuckles.

"It's quite popular on TikTok right now, and we'd like you to play smash or pass" Roman says to me.I give a hearty chuckle into the mic. "Oh go on then...but you guys had best not land me in hot water!"They are giggling as they gather around Sian's phone to show me the images they created in preparation for the game."Right Lando Norris... Don't hold back; speak exactly what's on your mind. Lets play Smash or Pass"

Sian shows the first image and asks, "Donald Trump?"

They see my face and chortle, "The easiest pass ever."

"Natalie Pinkham?"

With a smirk on my face, I tell her, "Oh, I love her, smash respectfully."

"Lewis Hamilton?"

I cringe and laugh, "I love you mate, but pass"

They all giggle as they swipe to the next image.

"Lottie Hill?"

"Lottie Hill?"

I cant even lie the photo stuns me as I gaze at it perhaps a little longer than I should. I heave a deep sigh and shake my head, and then, before I can stop myself, the words "My god" spill out of my mouth "double smash". 

Roman, Sian and Chris all laugh between themselves "We definitely have a winner out of that group folks!"

Embarrassed, I shake my head. "Come on, you guys, that photo is unreal... you did me dirty with that one!"

"I don't think there's an unflattering photo of Lottie Hill floating around, Lando, so you're not wrong there" Roman shot back, and I had to agree with him. "Since we haven't had her on the programme for a while, we owe her a game".

Once more, Sian chuckles. "A call out to Lottie Hill... Smash or pass Lando Norris?"

I join them in their mocking laughter, holding my head in my hands as I scream, "You've done me so dirty here!" I joke, "Here I am attempting to advertise Silverstone, and I am caught in these childish games!"

As they wrap up the interview, we all have some lighthearted banter, and I can't help but soak it all in.