13.

@lottiehillnews:

Lottie and Lando Norris spotted at Nicco's Italian restaurant in Hampstead Health tonight.  Our sources say Lando headed in first and back to the private dining area, followed by Lottie ten minutes later.

1.2k Retweets     500 Quote Tweets       11.5K Likes

Lottie enters the restaurant and starts heading to the table where I'm sitting, her outfit hugging her body perfectly and her hair in soft waves.  She's devastatingly beautiful, it never fails to take my breath away. 

I stand up and when she is within reach, grab her by the waist to pull her closer, dropping a chaste, restaurant appropriate kiss on her cheek

I stand up and when she is within reach, grab her by the waist to pull her closer, dropping a chaste, restaurant appropriate kiss on her cheek.  It's not close enough but it'll do for now. 

"Hello you" she purrs as she takes in my outfit, "you look nice"

I walk around the table and pull her chair out, smirking at the way her eyes light up at the gesture. 

"Now" I begin as i pour her a glass of white wine "on a scale of one to ten, how annoyed is the waiter going to be at my food requests?" I joke and my heart could claw out of my chest at the way her face breaks into a beaming smile. 

"Oh, I already warned Enzo" she winks and brings her glass up "cheers to being a picky eater"

I clink my glass against hers and refrain from saying you love me anyway. 

Her eyes sparkle across the table as she takes a sip, the candlelight reflecting in them.  I reach across the table to hold her hand, and I love the way her eyes darken as she grips my hand tighter.  I reach my foot out and slide it against her ankle under the table.  Those gorgeous eyes darken even more. 

"It's like that tonight is it?" she says suggestively, her pupils dilated.  Lust swarms in her eyes. 

It's a wonder experience to be looked at like that. A mixture of awe, lust, disbelief, affection and happiness peer out of her tender eyes.  Entirely precious and powerful. 

"It's like that every night" I say honestly as I lift my glass up to my lips "would you like me to sop?" I punctuate with a sip of wine as my foot slides up her calf. 

"I'm glad the food department is the only place you're vanilla in" she states as she opens her menu casually and I cant help but laugh. 

"You and your dirty thoughts Hill"

***   ***

lottiehill just posted to her close friends story