36.

I'm lost in a naughty dream when I'm roused by a warm sensation between my legs.  As I slowly open my sleepy eyes, my mind takes a moment to register whats going on in between my thighs.  A wave of hot breath teases my skin, igniting a thrill that courses down my spine.  It suddenly clicks- Lando is indulging me with a surprise.

My heart races as I feel his lips and tongue exploring me, sending waves of pleasure through my body.  I struggle to contain my moans, still in the in between of sleep as my body becomes more alert.

I was exhilarated by the unexpected wake up call.  Still naked and pilant from the night before, I surrender myself to his lips and tongue.  He grips my thighs and I lose myself in the moment.  I feel his touch and the intensity of his desire for me.  His mouth works wonders, his tongue flicks expertly in various ways that quickly drive me to desperation. 

As I reach my peak of pleasure, I cant help but let out a sharp gasp.  He looks up at me with a smirk, his eyes filled with desire.

I come undone quickly after that, gripping the sheets beneath me as I moan out his name, and he gently coaxes me as I come down from my high.

"Happy birthday my pretty girl" he has the audacity to smirk as he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand, "did you sleep well?" he teases as he comes back up the bed to lay beside me.  He props his head up on his hand whilst he trails his other up my stomach and along my chest.

My birthday. Right.

My thoughts are a jumbled mess as I attempt to regain my composure, my breath hitches from the delightful onslaught, "I-well, yes" I finally sputter out with a smirk, "waking up definitely got an upgrade today, thanks for that"

"Its all about you today!" he declares with a proud smile, leaning in to plant a swift kiss on my lips, "and I must say Miss Hill... you're looking very good for 29"

"Could you kindly pass on the message to that twitter account claiming that I peaked at 23? I banter with a wink.

We exchange soft, loving smiles with each other.

"Oh, Happy Valentines Day!" I blurt out, finally connecting the dots as my brain power catches up, while my body is still revelling in the aftermath of my orgasm.  I notice him start to frown, so I swiftly place a finger on his lips, "before you protest, love, these occasions only totally coexist- been proving it for twenty-nine fabulous years"

I giggle at his playful pout, but my attempt to protest is swiftly dismissed as he pushed my finger aside.  With a mischievous tilt of his head, he gazes at me in a way that, had I not already been lying on my back with my legs spread, would have certainly put me in that position.

"And how many times do I have to remind you? Today is all about you" he counters with a flirtatious grin, "whatever valentines day surprise you have up your sleeve can definitely wait until tomorrow"

"Who said I got you anything?" I flirt with a teasing grin as he playfully scoffs.

His laughter fills the room which makes my heart flutter and reminds me why I fell in love with him so quickly again and again.

It always hurts me how absolutely smitten I am with him . He is like a beautiful contradiction- fiery yet delicate, with a heart that overflows with love for everyone and everything. I can't help but picture of future when I get to call him my husband and share all the adventures life throws our way. He isn't just my love; he's my favourite kind of chaos, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Liked by lottiehill, danielricciardo and others

Landonorris: 🎉🎈✨ Happy Birthday to the love of my life @lottiehill! Every day with you is a celebration of laughter, love and endless joy. You are the kindest soul I know, and being with you feels like coming home to my hearts truest place. Here's to you, my soulmate, my partner in crim, and my forever source of happiness 🤍

Lottiehill: I love you so much 🥹🩷

Danielricciardo: cant believe you stole what was going to be MY caption! 🤣 @lottiehill happy bday bestie x

Carlossainz: caught being soppy LN! Happy birthday to the missus 🥳

Mayajama: you twooooo 😩❤️

usera: this is so beautiful! I wish my love life was as lit as theirs

Userb: you two are such a power couple. Love seeing the love and support they have for each other

Userc: how can you upload something so sweet and not put a ring on it😩😩😩😩😩