20.

Lando's POV

If I knew how today was going to end, I would have stayed in bed. 

I was currently in the living room lying on the sofa whilst Lottie was in our bedroom with her team getting her ready for the GQ awards.  I heard our bedroom door open as Lottie walked out looking absolutely stunning. 

"Are you sure you'll be okay here yourself?" Lottie said wrapping her arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around her waist

"I'll be fine, I'll be watching your interview on TV" I said quickly pecking her lips.

"I want a proper kiss" she pouted. 

"I dont want to ruin your lipstick" I say rubbing my hands up and down her back.

"Fuck the lipstick" she groans as she places her lips on mine and I tighten my grip on her waist when she tries to deepen it. 

"If you keep kissing me like that I wont be able to let you leave" I say biting my lip as I place one last peck on her lips. 

"Car is outside Lottie" one of her team says as she sighs. 

"Have fun, call me if you need me" I say giving her another kiss, "I love you"

"I love you" she replies as her and her team leave the house. 

I plop back down on the sofa and order some food, switching the channel so I can watch Lottie's interview.  She pops up on the screen along with Pete Wicks who is doing the red carpet interviews. 

"What's your favourite take out meal?" Pete asks Lottie. 

"Pizza" I mumble to myself.

"Favourite takeout? Probably a pizza" Lottie responds as I smirk to myself.

"Pizza?"

"Yeah, just quick and easy"

"Chicken nuggets?"

"Oh yeahhh" I said laughing, knowing Lottie loves chicken nuggets.

"Oh no, I like chicken nuggets, I love chicken nuggets" Lottie says in response.