14.

HILL AND NORRIS LOVE AFFAIR

A timeline of how the current biggest name in music fell for the Mclaren driver.

Fans speculated a budding relationship from the two since early May, when the singer followed the F1 superstar on social media platform Instagram.  

Further speculation came about when Norris took part in an online game on radio show Capital FM, involving Hill.

The two were pictured yesterday in an intimate display on the streets of Hampstead Heath near the pop stars home.  The interest has gone wild with approval in support of the pair. 

The powerhouses have been spotted on numerous dates, including days out at golf and dinner dates at romantic restaurants.  Lando, 24, has frequently posted the singer, 26, on various Instagram stories- fuelling may fans' speculations.  Hill has been linked at events with Lando's Mclaren and F1 teammates; including a private invite to her own Wembley show, where Norris was spotted becoming emotional over his beau on stage. 

A source close to Lottie has told the SUn: "She's been mad about Lando from the get to. Sparks flew from their first meeting and they have been dating throughout the summer.  From what i've heard it's serious"

We've reached out to Lottie Hill and Lando Norris' representatives but have yet to receive further comment. 

***   ***

@hillfan:

HORRIS CONFIRMED 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷😍😍😍😍

136.4 Retweets      21.3K Quote Tweets      546K Likes

>> @supportlottie: I'm all for this but it's a complete violation of privacy.  Its clearly an intimate moment for them and it must suck to have that on every platform going atm.  As a Lottie fan you should know better

>> @lottiehillfan: They've chosen to be in the public eye, unfortunately this comes with the price of fame

>> @landonorrisgirl123: Its lando i feel sorry for 😔 the poor boy is going to be hounded now and for all the wrong reasons.  everything he does for the sport will be overshadowed by this relationship

>> @Norrisgirl: Lando's a grown man, he can handle himself dw.  I'm happy for him!! The way Lottie would dote on him as well, he deserves this