18.

"Lottie!" Lando laughs as the car jolts again, "oh my god you cant keep stalling like this" 

Another car honks behind us as Lando tries to hide his laiughter behind his hands, "I'll drive!"

"You've had a glass of champagne" I mutter as I change the gear and the car makes an ungodly noise again, "your car hates me"

"So much for me having the self proclaimed 'magic touch' he rasps back and although I dont look I can practically hear his smug smirk.

The car eventually starts co-operating with me as we speed up to a healthy 30mph, "there we go" I say beaming as I pat the steering wheel, "good girl"

Lando clears his throat and adjusts in the passenger seat.  I take a quick glance at him and smile at the look on his face. 

"Whats that look for?" I ask whilst still smirking, already knowing the answer. 

"Just... you saying that is hot in any context" he breathes out all flustered, "even to the car"

"Oh Mr Norris" I taunt back as I indicate to switch lanes, "shame i'll be all night without you"

"Stop it" he laughs and reaches across to place his hand on my thight.  I raise my brow but stay focused on the road as he leans even further across his seat towards me, "please come out with us"

"Baby!" I laugh as he squeezes my thigh, "it's your drivers christmas party!" I try and protest, but he looks like he's having none of it, "you should spend time with them.  Plus, no one else's partners are going.  I cant just show up"

"I spend so much time with them, come on! he all but whines which makes me grin. 

"Nope " I answer breezily as I merge onto the motorway, "I'm your driver tonight, plus, I may or may not be dropping a surprise single tonight" I punctuate with a salute as he shakes his head with an adoring smile. 

"And when were you going to tell me about this single?"  

"I'm telling you now" I reply with a smirk

We spend the rest of the journey chatting and laughing, whilst I give him a preview of the new single that is due to be released at 7pm. 

I end up pulling into the carpark around the back of the pub, "here we are" I announce while he adjusts his hair in the mirror as I turn the engine off, turning my my seat to admire him, "you look so handsome"

He blushes as he mirrors me in his seat and gestures to his christmas jumper, "even in this?" he asks with a smirk. 

"Especially in that" I say as I reach forwards and thumb the material, It feels even softer when he's wearing it.  I poke him lightly on his chin and smile, "enjoy yourself tonight.  Just text me when you want picking up but if you end up staying out late, ring the number I gave you and a driver ill get you and the boys"

He reaches out and puts his hand on my cheek which I immediately lean into, "I wont stay out late"

Its adorable he means it, but it's only going to end in drunken chaos.  He caresses my cheekbone with his thumb, "I'll miss you so much"

"Go enjoy your night" I laugh as I take his hand and kiss the back of it. 

"Will do" we lean in at the same time and kiss softly, "I love you"

"I love you too" I lean in for another kiss. 

"Please get home in one piece" he says as he pulls back from my lips, nervously glancing around the car.  

I tilt my head and tease, "please get a car with a working gear stick"

He laughs and leans in for a few more lingering kisses as we say our goodbyes.  I watch him walk into the club safely as i kangaroo the car out of the parking space, thankful he's not there to witness it.