3.

SHE NEVER GOES OUT OF STYLE

Interview with Lottie Hill by Florence Pugh

British Vogue

FLORENCE PUGH: Hi, how are you? I adore you!

LOTTIE HILL: Hi baby! I adore you! It's been a very interesting summer, I cant lie, i'm tired but touring has been so much fun!

FP: For being such a great show woman, you're incredibly down to earth.  How do you feel about bringing yourself into everything you do?

LH:  Having people that can take the p*ss out of me around me keeps me very real.  It's easy, in this industry, to go down the slippery slope of only being around people who compliment you.  Knowing who i am- and who i've been from the beginning- has allowed me to feel safe and grounded.  There's no grand reveal- it's just me.  Even in my style, i never wanted there to be a filter.

FP:  What would you say your personal style is?

LH:  My team always laugh when i'm getting ready and i say I dont know what to wear or I dont have any clothes, because i have so many clothes.  I think what im actually saying is "who do i want to be today?" I have so many versions of myself that i want to show.  Particularly on tour, i love glamorous sequin catsuits and bold colours, but i also love just standing there in a pair of denim shorts, plaid shirt and converse with my guitar.  

FP:  I know we joke a lot but I genuinely love that you stay humble. 

LH: I think when im home i try and be Lottie from Islington... what a ring to it by the way, probably should have been my stage name!

FP:  Lets just address the elephant in the room, Lando Norris... He sparked up a massive trend on TikTok regarding you...

LH:  I've admired Lando and the rest of the grid for many years now and im glad the F1 is becoming more popular and getting the recognition that it deserves.

FP:  Do you think now your fans will flood the grandstands of the races?

LH: (She smirks) I think that would be very kind of them

*** ****

liked by landonorris, florencepugh, taylorswift and 4,946,856 others

lottiehill: Great interview with my pal @florencepughfor @BritishVogue. To the women all over the world... alone we can do so little, together we can do so much ❤️

florencepugh: A pleasure my darling x

landonorris: Thank you so much for your kind words.  Your support always means a lot to me🤍

*liked by lottiehill*

danielricciardo: Heidi loved this apparently!

*liked by lottiehill*