6.

Lottie POV

"I still cant believe you wrote a song about me" Lando says again as we chat on facetime together "its all over the radio, im honoured!"

I laugh as i pick at my bowl of grapes, currently draped across my hotel bed in a fluffy white dressing gown. "Im glad you like it" i say earnestly as i throw one in the air and catch it in my mouth which causes him to giggle. "Be honest with me" i say as i chew politely and then swallow "not too creepy, right?" i smirk.

He gives me one of his intense looks; the one where he tilts his head down slightly, the one that drives me crazy. "If it was anyone else, I'd have to get legal advice" he finally breaks and gives me one of his cheeky smiles "but because its you and you're cute, i'll let it slide."

"Excuse me!" i snap up, pretending to be offended "anyone else? Is there another singer that has you in their sights that i need to be aware of?" I scoff and level with him seriously "I can fight you know"

His smile is breathtaking. "I've seen you skipping on stage with a pink feather boa, you're not fighting no one" he jokes back and i break and finally laugh. 

"Okay, you got me there" I admit and smile back "but for you I would"

"I'll bare that in mind when im chatting to the other singers flooding into my dm's" he teases back, those eyes boring into me.  The power they have even through a screen.

I point a finger at him "and you need to stop looking at me like that"

He seems caught off guard but beams anyway, "looking at you like what?" he asks innocently, fully aware of what he's doing to me. 

"You're trouble" i tease back "i might need to take my inhaler to our date"

He suddenly bursts out laughing and i join in. 

"You know before i got to know you i feared you might be this cocky... super suave... and i dunno, like in love with yoursef?" he reflects, the sudden admission catching up to him as he scans me for a reaction. 

"Cheers" i say deadpan and put my thumb up sarcastically "is that how i come across?"

"No, not at all!" he protests "i've obviously met certain celebrities and they're terrible, or incredibly entitled and rude... and you... you're like this gorgeous creature who could be like that and get away with it because of how beautiful you are but instead you're just this kind wacky girl that makes me laugh"

My mouth widens in shock as i keep laughing "Fucking hell i've been too honest with you, i've lost my street cred!"

"No! No let me finish!" he laughs and turns on his side in bed and adjusts his phone. 

"Nah i wanna be suave and sexy, not wacky!" i banter back

"Oh trust me" he adds slowly "you are definitely suave and sexy... You've just surprised me.  In the best way" he finalises with a loving look. 

I move my grapes to the side and get comfier myself to match him.  "I thought you might be too serious for me" i admit and he laughs "When i was watching the F1 last year with my dad i obviously found you super attractive, especially when you get out of those ice baths-" I bite my fist dramatically as he barks out a laugh again and i genuinely have to reboot myself into speaking because i am so down bad for this boy. "But when i saw some of your interviews and how emotionally intelligent you are, how you have this like... abundance of energy but also see calm?" I have to look away from the screen because of his intensity "I dunno i guess i just though you could have anyone, and i'm just singing these silly songs"