17.

@lottiehillupdates

Lottie spotted entering the track at Silverstone with Maya Jama and bodyguard.  Fans say she was quickly escorted, trying not to draw too much attention.  The race starts in an hour! Anyone else at the race who has footage/pictures please dm us!

2.4K Retweets      511 Quote Tweets      18.7K Likes

Lando x: How's the executive box treating you? I told them the best for my (pillow) princess😘😘😘😘😘

Me: AHHHH I'm so excited!!!! Me and Maya have been here about half an hour, your mum's just brought me a vvv large glass of wine👀👀

Lando x: You tell my mother to take it easy on the wine, dont want you turning into a hooligan🙄

Me: I've said i'm on my best behaviour, cant watch my first race with beer goggles😇😇😇

Me: Good Luck anyway, and remember it doesnt matter what position you finish, everyone is here for you and loves you 🩷🩷🩷

Lando x: Thank you baby 😘you enjoy yourself!

Lando x: Dan's already showing me TikToks of you around the track... the fans be on it dont they 😉😂🩷

It's five minutes until the race starts, and we decide its time to come out of the box and into the garage.  I wanted to keep it as low key as possible- regardless of how difficult it can be in a place filled with 160 odd thousand people.  A part of me is nervous; not wanting to draw attention from the race onto myself. This was Lando's domain.  His first love. And the way the crowd scream his name is something i've not even heard at my shows.  I adjust my cap and give Maya a nod as I follow her out the box and down the stairs as the crowd roar.  Marco follows subtlety,  but we're immediately noticed, and I give various fans who shout a quick smile and wave.  They're actually polite, and just seem as excited as me to be at Lando's home race. Many spectators film me, and as I look towards the big tv screen within the garage, I notice that I am the sole focus of the Sky Sports coverage.  As I stand with Maya, I cheekily mouth towards the camera "dont watch me, watch the drivers" with my best smile and point towards the track.  The attention gathers as the crowd cheers for me, and I cant help but blush.  They eventually settle down, as the minutes tick down until the race begins. 

***   ***

Lando finished P2 and the roar is thunderous as the crowd watch him stand up on the podium.  The atmosphere is electric as he makes his way across towards the front of the podium to spray champagne over me.  The celebration is deafening as we jump excitedly, roaring with support and applause.  I'm beaming with pride as I watch Max jump onto Lando's back as he waves down at me. 

I cant help but feel a surge of emotion as I watch him doing the thing he loves the most, excelling in a way he deserves. The team are special, but he is the glue that holds them together. 

I thought it was impossible, but in that moment I fall even more in love with him.

***   ***

"Lottie" Marco says from behind me, drawing my attention away from the objection of all my devotion, "we should get you back in the box"