CHAPTER ELEVEN

Finally, the day we have all been waiting for. Audrey's engagement party.

The castle was fully decorated awaiting the arrival of the guests. The ball room was decorated with ribbons, flowers and candlers. Different food and drinks were made available for the guests. Everyone anticipated this day and it was going to be a blast.

Maisie and Grace were to serve drinks while I was to stay beside princess Oliver at all times.

Eversince the incident between I and the prince, I avoided him completely. I tried my best not to stay beside Oliver while she was anywhere close to him. Why? I don't know. I just felt really embarrassed to meet him eversince the incident. Why? I don't know also.

I and two other maids tried our best to dress up princess Oliver, we were told to not dress her in the way that she will outshine her sister whose engagement party was today.

The color of the day was cream, every arriving guest was to dress in cream outfits while the royal family was to dress in blue outfit. The handmaids were to wear knee-length black gown (not ball gown) while the other maids and guards wore their normal outfit.

I helped Oliver dress up in a blue ball gown, the up of the gown was body fitted while the down of the gown was flowing, she wore matching jewelries and shoes, the other maids packed and designed her hair with pins.

"You look beautiful princess Oliver" I commented when she looked herself in the mirror. The other maids were giggling and smiling as they watch her check out herself in the mirror.

She waved her hands, dismissing them and turned to me.

"I have a surprise for you" Oliver said and moved to the closet,she brought out a black open-back gown and black heels "here, wear this" she ordered.

I stared surprised at her "oh no my princess I can't" I refused.

"It's an order" she commanded as she handed the dress to me.

I took it from her "what will they others say?" I asked myself.

"They won't say anything. You are my handmaid" Oliver said "now get dressed" she ordered me smiling and I nodded.

I got dressed into the gown, it was a body fitted gown, it outlined all my curves. Note, I am slim with curves in the appropriate places, not too much but just right for my age.

After many persuasion, I finally allowed princess Oliver to help me braid and style my hair, she applied little makeup on my face.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY GUYS, BELOW ARE IMAGES OF THE OUTFIT OF EACH MEMBER OF THE ROYAL FAMILY. I'LL DROP THE PICTURES OF OTHER IMPORTANT PERSON'S OUTFIT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, THIS INCLUDES AMELIA, PRINCE ARTHUR, PRINCE ALBERT E.T.C

THE KING
His outfit

THE KINGHis outfit