CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

After I received treatments, we decided to get ready for the party later in the evening. I and Oliver napped for a while before it was dusk.

By the time we woke up, the different colors of party light gave the room a colorful and overwhelming look. The lights helped spark the party mood. It was a small four corner room in the castle.

Tonight, I, Oliver, Audrey, Elie, princess Eleanor and princess Delilah were partying with the guys. Audrey decided on merging the two celebration, which is the bridal shower and bachelorette party. It was so fun. It was just us and the guys.

We all dressed in sexy outfits and nice outfits, no one wore a ball gown or princely outfits, I wore a blue short gown looking like it was a lingerie, Oliver wore a brown short gown with her back exposed, Audrey wore a v neckline knee-length red gown with a crown on her head as the bride, Elie wore a brown short offshoulder gown, Delilah wore a crop top and a skirt and princess Eleanor wore a blue gown with one hand.

The guys dressed in a simple top and pants, very casual.

We walked into the room to meet the guys chatting and laughing, it was really friendly and exciting atmosphere. When we walked in, the guys turned to us, they were surprised, Arthur's mouth agape mouth was shut by Samuel. They were surprised obviously because of our outfits, we looked like those girls in the clubs. The princesses took their sits. Audrey sat next to Arthur, Oliver next Albert, Delilah next to Eleanor, Elie sat alone, I was about to sit with her when I saw Samuel staring at me, he kept looking at me, his eyes begging me to sit next to me so I sat next to him and crossed my legs.

"You look nice" Samuel whispered to my hearing only when we finished playing a game. I blushed shyly because he was right.

I really looked nice.

"I was thinking you wouldn't sit with me" He said whispering and I turned to him only to see his charming smile. He smiled so brightly at me like nothing mattered to him except me.

I smiled unintentionally as I averted my gaze back to the crowd. My eyes landed on Delilah. She gave me a killer look, if looks could kill, I would definitely be dead by now.

Anyways I don't care, she could go to hell for all I care.

"Okay let's play another game" Audrey announced and everyone seemed interested.

"We should make the next game fun" Oliver said.

"How?" Albert asked.

"Let us get alcohol" Oliver said.

"Great idea" Samuel said smiling and I frowned at him.

Tomorrow is the wedding and it is passed midnight, we can't get wasted.

The drinks were ordered by Arthur.

"So the game is a just truth. No dare. If you wouldn't say the truth, you take a glass shot" Audrey announced.

"Okay who is going first?" Albert asked.

"I will" Eleanor said. I could count the times she spoke.

"I'll ask" Audrey said "do you have a boyfriend?" She asked.

"No" Eleanor replied.

"Okay me next" Arthur said hyperactive.

"How many concubines do you have?" Audrey asked.

Arthur smiled like he knew she would ask this question "easy. None" he replied blinking his eyes childishly at her.

"Psst..." Delilah scoffed and everyone turned to her "can I ask someone?" She asked.

"Okay" Audrey accepted.

"Amelia" Delilah called. I was really surprised when my name was called. It took me by surprise.

Why would she want to ask me a question? What does this princess have against with me?

"Okay ask" I said. Samuel turned to me disapprovingly.

"Are you a virgin?" She asked and I was taken aback. I really wished I could disappear from here.

I looked at the faces of the crowd though they had surprise expressions on, they were still eager to know the answer.

"Yes" I answered shyly.

"Do you like Samuel?" She asked again boldly.

This is getting awkward.

No one stopped her from asking, they just looked at me expecting my answer. I turned to Samuel, he looked at me.

Ofcourse I like Samuel but how can I say that to everyone.

We could get punished and I definitely know what Delilah was trying to do.

Surprisingly, I took a glass filled with alcohol and gulped it.

I would rather get drunk.

Everyone looked surprised at my action including Delilah. No one said anything.

"Now can I ask you a question Delilah?" I asked. Samuel placed his hand on mine trying to refrain me.

Too late.

"Sure" she replied relaxed.

"Do you try to seduce a man even though he doesn't like you?" I asked with a smile.

"Me? Seduce a man? How dare you ask such?" She retorted angrily, I gave her a relaxed and unbothered gaze.

Delilah stood up immediately and was about to rush to me but was held back by Samuel.

"She only asked a question. It is the game" he said.

"Delilah no need to be violent" Oliver said.

"Ofcourse there is every need to be violent. You sit there and watch this thing ask me stupid questions" Delilah shouted at her.

"Don't you dare call her names" Albert warned sternly standing up from where he sat next to Oliver.

His action surprised everyone.

He just snapped at Delilah for calling me names and not for the tone she used on Oliver.

I turned to look at Oliver and I could see the hurt expression on her face before she could hide it.

This isn't happening.

First it was Samuel, now Albert. Come on.

Samuel turned to me "let's go" he said with his hands stretched to me, I took it and stood up "we will be leaving first" he said and walked out with me.

Thanks to Delilah, the game ended before it could even start.

"Amelia hold on" I heard Albert call from behind us. I wondered why.

Samuel didn't stop pulling me along. He was ignoring Albert. Unfortunately he caught up with us and held my hand dragging me with Samuel.

Samuel turned around sharply "what do you want?" He snapped at Albert.

"I wanted to be sure she is fine" Albert said.

"She is fine. I would really advice you to quit checking on Amelia. She belongs here" Samuel snapped.

"She will belong somewhere else if you don't take care of her" Albert threatened.

"And what do you mean by that?" Samuel asked.

"I mean that I would protect her if you fail to do so" Albert warned.

What does he mean by that?

Samuel's eyes shone angrily at him "you are betrothed prince Albert. Focus on my sister, I don't want her to get hurt" he warned.

"You are also betrothed prince Samuel. That makes two of us. I have told you of my intentions. I will protect if you don't" Albert said and turned around leaving us. I looked up at Samuel. He was looking at Albert's back angrily.

God this can't be happening? Is this a movie? I have drawn the battle line between Albert and Samuel. All because of me. This is going really bad. What do I do?