CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

AUTHOR'S NOTE
THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ZenCave THANK YOU FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS AND FOR FOLLOWING ❤️
                         *******
It was a sunny day and a day to Audrey's wedding. Guests had started arriving for the bachelorette party that will be taking place tonight. Prince Albert and Prince Arthur will be here soon. Samuel would also be attending the bachelorette party. Women were also invited, I, Oliver, Audrey and Elie had planned to sneak out from the bridal shower to the bachelorette party to see what the guys would be up to later towards midnight.

That would be really fun. Can't wait.

Wedding gifts had already flooded the whole castle. This was going to be a big and extravagant wedding. Audrey was so lucky.

Audrey had been panicked since yesterday. She was all over the place. She wanted everything to be perfect. There was this skin glow I noticed, she was taking extra care of her skin making her radiate more than ever.

Everything was going smoothly. Infact I can't wait for the big day which is tomorrow. Lucky us, handmaids, we got to dress nicely too as usual though, but this time in a more grand way. I really couldn't wait. The other maids were asked to dress casual. No maids dresses on that day.

Phew!

I was preparing for tonight.

Everything was going to be a blast.

I was walking down the stairs when I saw Delilah walking up to me. I just decided to greet and walk past but unfortunately I couldn't when she asked:

"You must be Amelia?" she ask as I was about to walk past her.

I was surprised she spoke to me.

A whole princess Delilah. This was a surprise.

I bowed in greeting. We barely saw Delilah this days, I wonder why she was talking to me.

"Amelia right?" She ask.

"Yes princess" I answer and she smiled a weird and angry smile.

"I finally get to meet you. I don't have to introduce myself. Everyone knows that I am prince Samuel's betrothed" Delilah say, smiling widely and proudly when she pronounced 'betrothed'.

I wondered why she was telling me that.

"You, Amelia is a pain in my a**" she started and I frowned confused at what she said "what baffles me most is that you are nothing but a handmaid to some princess" she say.

I noted the way she addressed Oliver.

So rudely.

"I am confused" I say.

Delilah laughed "o you shouldn't be because you know very well what I am saying, you are just a commoner, a handmaid" she said as she eyed me.

Okay. I am getting pissed. Why would she address me as a commoner?

I didn't say anything.

"You should stay away from my man. You don't want to know what a tigeress can do to her preys" she warn. I didn't say anything still "I wouldn't have you, an ordinary handmaid compete with me. I will crush you. I will make your existence on earth painful. Samuel is mine and mine alone" she say.

"I am not competing with you princess" I said still surprised at my calm down. Why haven't I unleashed my anger on this princess.

"O yes you are. Words gets out you know. I know everything" she say. I was surprised she knew about I and Samuel.