introduction

Hello fellow cadets and welcome to my Jean Kirstein fanfiction! Before you start reading, here're some . . . tips? introductions ?? explanations ???

Female reader! I understand that there might be other genders reading this and I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but this story is with female pronouns.

Swearing! I swear a lot in real life, so there're swearing in this book. If you're not comfortable with it, then don't read it!

Comments! I love reading them, so feel free to leave any!

Typos/Mistakes! If you want to, do call me out if there're any misspellings or something you believe is not true according to the manga/anime and I haven't warned for in advance!

Plot! The story follows the original Attack on Titan plot, along with some additions and alterations by me.

No smut! There won't be explicitly written smut, sorry. However, there will be suggestive scenes (making out, leading up to the smut, etc).

English! English isnt my native language, just wanted you to know.

Legend! Here's a key for the people who aren't familiar with the shortcuts:

Y/n - your name

L/n - last name

Y/n/n - your nickname

h/c - hair color

e/c - eye color

f/c - favorite color

Now I'll let you read the book! I hope you enjoy it!