First Day

Reader's Pov

It's currently six in the morning, all night was a struggle to sleep. So I decided to get up and head to the library. I applied blush, mascara, and cherry lipgloss. I love a good book, so curious I went straight to the library. I didn't really think anybody was going to be here, but there she was. A girl with fizz hair and a wearing a Gryffindor uniform. At first, I was afraid as most people don't like Slytherins, however, I went up to her.

"Hello, can I sit with you"

Sure, I'm Hermione Granger"

Granger, are you related to Lucille Granger"

"Yes, She's my sister. Do you know her?"

"Kind of, she's my roommate." I don't really want to talk about her so I changed the subject.

Anyway, what's your book about?"

"Hogwarts: A History, I always carry it around."

Hermione then places the book into my hands.

"Here, you can borrow"

"Really"

"Of course, you are new and this book will be very helpful"

"Thanks, it's almost seven do you want to get breastfast together"

"Yes"

Entering the dining hall, I waved hi to Rory but sat with Hermione and her friends

In front of me, are Harry and Ron

"Nice to meet"

"A Slytherin", Ron states

"Is that okay, I promise we aren't that bad" I handed my right hand and he shook it

"Sorry, nice to meet you too. But, what made you transfer"

"Oh I didn't really like my old school and my guardians decided to move, for a fresh start"

"guardians", Harry asks

"Yes, my parents died when I was a baby. I guess that is something we have in common"

"Sorry" he states

"It's okay, I don't even remember them nor have any pictures of them" It doesn't hurt to talk about them because I don't even know who they are"

Silence

Oh I should have stopped talking

"um, anyway what classes do you guys have first"

"Potions", they all say in a union

"Me too"

"You can sit with us if you like", Harry states

"Really, I would love to"

"How about your friends, wouldn't they get mad?", Ron states

"Oh right, but I just met them and they're a big group I don't think they would care. Plus Im not friends with Draco, he's such an ass. Dont really want to be around him"

"You got that right", ron smirks

We all laugh

Loreenzo's Pov

It's seven in the morning and Draco and I are better. It's what we do, fight and make up like nothing happened.

Going to the dining hall, I sat with Luce and apologized for yesterday but she didn't remember and accepted my apology while laughing as she couldn't believe that we kissed and Draco got upset.