Pranks among friends

Reader's Pov

Today is my last day of training for the year, but I don't feel ready. Truthfully, I have no control over my visions but I no longer have any nightmares. They stopped a couple of weeks ago. I only had at least four nightmares, I could remember all in that graveyard. Furthermore, if I concentrate I can read people (their fears and dark secrets) however it's tough to do and I feel guilty doing it. Professor Trelawney made me do it on her, she has a serval case of social anxiety which is the reason why she rarely attended meals in the Great Hall with the rest of the school, preferring to remain in her tower. Just like her students, her colleagues believed her to be a fraud. She rather be alone.

1 hour later, my training is finished, entering my dorm Enzo is sleeping in my bed, on the floor Theo is playing guitar, Blaise is reading on Onyx's bed, Marcus is smoking near the window, and Draco is fidgeting his rings. "Where are all the girls?" I questioned

 "Where are all the girls?" I questioned

They all lifted their heads except Enzo. "They're in Pansy's room. They didn't like our bet and Enzo wanted to see you so we tagged along" Marcus explains

Dropping my bag onto the floor and sitting down on my bed, I play with Enzo's hair. "What bet?" 

They all look at Marcus. "Hey, you guys all joined in too. We all sneak in dried crickets into their food." (was watching Modern Family and got inspired)

Enzo wakes up: "Hi darling" 

Carson: "Hi, were we too loud?"  

Enzo shakes his head down (meaning no)and I place a small kiss on his lips 

all the guys fake gagged and Enzo gives them the middle finger 

Marcus:" Anyway, Enzo and Theo here couldn't stop laughing. They ruined everything" 

Carson: "Who ate the most crickets?"

Marcus:" Luce ate 15, Rory ate 10, Bridget and Pansey ate 6, and Nyx ate 3" 

Carson:" Their probably creating a revenge plan. Rory is a menace. Last year, we hexed all the professor's shoelaces to tie them together during dinner. Right after, they all fell like dominos. She also used a spell making the floor covered in worms and roaches." 

Marcus: "So I started a prank war with my girlfriend,  sounds like a fun challenge" 

They stayed in my dorm room for another hour. We all just mess around, laughing, and singing. All pretty good singers but very loud. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description of Slytherin boy's friendship with you plus Cedric

Currently, Carson's and Enzo's relationship is young love