Friendship

Harsh knocks wakes up Carson and Enzo. Opening the door and wearing Enzo's shirt, it's Lacy. The door is barely open, "Oh hi, what brings you here?"

"Let me in, I have pastries and fresh oj" pushing the door and Carson. There was Enzo shirtless with plaid bottoms sitting in the bed. "Oh you have company"

Carson: "It's okay. Thanks, Lacy, you're so sweet. How did you know I love crepes."

Lacy: "It's no big deal and everyone loves crepes... Since we have half an hour before class I just thought we could hang out, just the two of us."

Enzo:" Uhh, we have plans"

Carson:" We do?"

Enzo:" Yes and we have to go now. Sorry Lane."

Lacy:" It's Lacy"

Enzo:" That's what I said"

Carson:" Maybe next time"

Lacy: "Promise"

Carson: "I promise"

Lacy hugs Carson goodbye.

Carson:" So what's the plan?"

Enzo:" Hanging out with our friends. Let's go"

Holding hands together, they sat between the boys while in front of them were the girls

Marcus: Spitting out his pumpkin juice " What is this?"

Enzo:" We made up"

Theo:" Finally because everything has been a mess and Enzo wouldn't shut up about you, Carson" 

Enzo shakes his head

Carson:" Thanks Theo, you guys forgive me?"

The boys: "Yeah"

Carson:" Just like that"

Marcus:" What can we say, boys are easier. But, you haven't apologized"

Carson:" Right, I'm sorry, really sorry and I will explain everything just not now"

Carson shifts her direction towards the girls.

Rory:" I'm still mad at you... But"

Carson:" But, what?" with a hint of hope

Rory:" You're my best friend and I know you must have a good reason. But, you have to work for it"

Carson with a big smile " Of course"

Theo:" So, if we're friends again where are the bracelets"

Carson:" There is my bag, I carry them everywhere."

Taking out the jewelry, Enzo notices the necklace. " Can I put this on you?"

She nods her head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After all their classes, they headed up to Carson's room which explained everything to them except for Dumbledore's army.

Rory:" Are you okay Marcus? You don't look so good."

Marcus scoffs:" Why do you care, shouldn't you be with that ginger"

Rory:" You dump me, besides it's nothing serious."

Marcus mumbles something and then changes the subject:" Carson have you had any other visions?"

Thinking she states "To be honest, no"