The first kiss

Reader's Pov

I like to switch it up sitting with my friends, today I'm with the golden trio. Harry is totally looking at Cho at the moment he spits out his drink. It was kinda funny but I did feel bad especially since I'm going to help Cedric to ask out Cho to the Yule ball. I have so many cute ideas. Cedric isn't going to be like the male population that just asks, it's going to be special.

 Suddenly, Claire Paradis grabbed me from behind. She's a Beauxbaton student and we don't have a good history because she hates Rory. They were constantly fighting. She pulls into the hall. She gave me a nasty look, raising her cold hand she roughly touches my face. With a nasal voice, she says "I didn't recognize you at first, you changed over the summer". I move her arm away, "What do you want?" Her laughter was cold just like the rest of her, "You will always be a disgusting mess, the only reason why guys are around you is because your new, a new thing to fuck."

Rory's pov

Facing in front of me is my best friend sitting with the golden trio but she was quickly snatched up by that bitch Claire Paradis. I follow them. Claire scoffed while talking shit, I'm ready to fight but Carson shook her head so I push her "Leave or else."Not the best comeback, but I'm too worried about Carson.  I looked back at Carson, I could tell she wanted to cry so I took her into the girl's lavatory. I pull her in for a hug "It's okay". She stopped crying and pulled away, " I'm better now". In all fairness, I don't think she notices that she's relapsed. She barely finishes her meals. In the beginning, when her ed started, she told me that she did it because she wanted to be skinnier but then she liked that feeling of control. Right now something is going on with her, she needs something to control so it's her food intake. I just wish she could tell me but I don't want to rush her. For that reason, I nodded, "The whole group is ditching and you're coming. But first, you need a nap." I know she hasn't been sleeping. She didn't refuse, her face looked tired, eyes red and puffy.

Reader's Pov

we headed to our dorm room, I changed into something more comfortable and she helped me get in bed. Before leaving, she kissed my forehead" I'll be back".

One hour late

I wake up to someone caressing my hair. At first, I thought it was Rory but as I opened my eyes I saw him. Sitting in my bed. I slowly get up "Enzo, what are you doing here?"

"Well Rory wanted to get you but I told her to let me." he pushes a strand of hair out of my face and behind my ear.

"I dont understand, why?" I gave him a confused look.

Enzo leans in "You are beautiful, there's not enough words to describe you. You know when you were with Cedric it was horrible for me. Cause I know it should have been me instead of him. I was losing my mind, that you didn't know how I felt about you. That first night in the astronomy tower, all we did was talk I remember thinking that I could listen to you talk forever and how I've never felt that way about anyone before.

His face was sharp and his mesmerizing gaze pinned me in place as he waited for me to respond.

I couldn't believe it, smiling I leaned in closer. My hands dropped to his shoulders. And without thinking, impulsively, I pressed my mouth against his, crashing together like stars colliding. His lips are soft, softer than I could have imagined, it was slow and tender, but there is a hint of hard desperation behind them, a need.

Enzo"s Pov

I did it, I fucken did it.

It happened so suddenly that I barely had time to react. One moment, I was staring into her eyes, and the next, her lips were pressed to mine. My heart beat faster and faster as Carson's lips were warm against mine. I move my lips against hers, wanting more, I am lost in our kiss. Our first kiss awakened my heart in a way I never knew possible. She tasted like honey, sweet honey, and feather-soft. I'm savoring it even though it feels like time stopped still, I could do this forever.

However, as we heard Rory yelling we broke apart. startled. Everything happened so fast. 

Rory's Pov

They're taking forever, running in "What's taking so long?"

She's all flushed. I check her forehead, making sure she's getting sick. She's fine so I turned to Enzo who was stifted, sitting down on the edge of her bed. What do I just walk into? I grasp Carson's hand, taking her into the common room, Enzo is right behind us. Yet we were stopped by our prefect "Headmaster Dumbledore is asking for you Carson".