A crazy long day

Reader's Pov 

"You should see your face right now, it's priceless"

Enzo lets out a small laugh. He grabs my face gently, checking my head " Are you okay tho?"

"My head hurts like a bitch, what happened?"

"Do you remember, anything at all last night?"

In fact, I do. Kind of, I remember being in Professor Moody's office, and then the next thing I know I'm here. But how? 

For the past five minutes, I'm thinking. Should I tell Enzo including my seer powers? I want to but the question of how I got here is stuck in my thoughts. 

Moving my eyes from my hands to him"Do you"? 

Enzo's Pov

What should I tell her? 

"Uhh, I -" 

 Theo and Marcus barge in. "We have to go now"  

Good thing they showed up, I was drawing blanks. 

"Sorry, I have to go" I lean in to kiss her forehead 

She let out a sign and with a soft yet annoyed tone "Go where and what about our conversation?" 

"I'll be back soon" 

Back to the Reader's POV

Laying down in his bed I watched as he left with no answer. Should I go after him? Follow hIm?No that's wrong. I'll just wait, read a book or something there's still an hour left before classes. 

An hour passed, where are they? I waited for another five minutes before leaving, I couldn't be late for class. I sat down with Rory, "Have you seen Marcus?" 

"He left with Enzo and Theo, I haven't seen them since" 

They didn't show up for any of their classes. 

It's now dinner, and the only boys in our group are Blaise and Draco.

"Hey, where's Marcus, Theo, and Enzo, they have been gone all day?" 

Draco just shrugs, " don't know, but they sure own me an explanation" 

" What miss your boyfriends?" 

Draco scoffs, "Funny, turn around sweetheart" 

15 minutes late, all three enter. They sat on the opposite side of me as I'm in between Rory and Draco. 

Enzo's Pov

"Where are we going" (either Theo or Marcus gave him an answer, just leading him) 

There they stop at the door of  Professor"s Moody's office. 

"I can't, I don't have an answer" 

"Lie" Marcus mutters as the door opens 

Sitting at his desk" Well"