Astronomy Tower

Lorenzo's Pov

She came, she was with all the girls. All cheering for us.

After the tryouts, my team talked in the tower as it was believed that the Triwizard tournament would affect Quidditch. If so why would they let tryout, I hope it doesn't get canceled because it was supposed to distract me from everything that's happening including my parents. The death eaters are having meetings, making plans on how to bring back He Who Must Not Be Named (Marcus's Father).

Leaving the tower with the guys, we saw the girls waiting for us, all giggling.

Luce mentions how Cedric Diggory may like Carson, they were all talking about him. They wouldn't shut up about him, bringing up memories during the third year as Luce used to have a crush on him.

I don't why but it was bothering me. What do they see in him anyway?

I went straight to my dorm, not even saying goodbye to anyone. I wasn't feeling talkative.

After taking a shower, I went to the only place that calmed me down, the Astronomy tower.

I sat down on the edge of the balcony, thinking about death eaters. I don't want to become one.

"Are you okay"

I turned around to see who, and she quickly sat down beside him and grabbed my hand. It was Carson, wearing a light pink top and white shorts.

 It was Carson, wearing a light pink top and white shorts

I didn't want her to see me like this.

"I know we just met but I'm here for you. Do you want to talk about it?"

I couldn't look her in the eye, just yet, so I just gripped her hand tighter. I don't want her to leave.

She places her head on my shoulder, we watch the view together in silence

I felt safe around her, she was so sweet.

An hour past 8 pm, I should probably say something. Wondering how she discovered this place, I ask.

" Oh I read about in Hogwarts: A History. It seemed a perfect place to think. I didn't feel hungry and was trying to sleep but I couldn't. So came here."

"Why can't you sleep?"

"I think because I can't stop thinking about my parents. I wonder what happened to them. I think Rory's parents know but they won't talk about it. I am grateful for them taking me in but it was hard living with them. Rory's parents, their um...

"death eaters"

I struggle to open my mouth "My parents are also death eaters. My Mom is Bellatrix Lestrange and my father is Charles Berkshire. They both left so Draco's parents raise me."

" Enzo, I'm sorry that you were born into a family that doesn't always appreciate you. But one day things are going to be very different. Even though we barely know each other, you are nothing like them. "

She gives me hope.

Her gaze softened as she put her other hand on my face, and gently caressed my cheek I closed my eyes and she placed a kiss on my cheek"

"Goodnight Enzo"

I opened my eyes and she was gone

I stayed here for another hour or so, thinking about her. I never thought about a woman like this, not even Luce. That night we shared something special as we both got to know each other on a deeper level, we both understood each other. It was different compared to Maurcs, Draco, and Theo as we both share horrible family issues we don't really talk about it and Luce well she comes from a perfect family, a mom and dad that both love her living in the muggle world.

Carson Rose is this girl who somehow still makes people like feel safe, warm, and loved even though she wasn't raised like that.

Going back to the dorm, I fell asleep with her in my mind. Reliving every second her lips were on my cheeks.