Amortentia

Hello, I'm currently reading some other Lorenzo Berkshire fanfic. So here are some recommendations as I think they deserve some more readers:

1. My Fire Lorenzo Berkshire x reader by fredweasleyslut98

2. The Heiress of Darkness by ShyyRosier

3. Devilish Lorenzo Berkshire by _siriuslynuts_

4. Wonderland? by Booky_6 (Not a Lorenzo Berkshire fanfic but it's Louis Partridge)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrators' Pov

Before the new school year, Marcus and Theo had already engaged in death-eater activities as they destroyed the Millennium Bridge. It was stated that many muggles were injured and some even died in the attack.

Draco was seen with death eaters buying the vanishing cabinet.

Enzo has been struggling with not seeing Carson. Oh, how he truly misses her and wonders if she is okay. He spent his summer worrying about her and his friends.

Carson's Pov

The moment I arrived at the train looking for my friends, I had a feeling that they were ignoring me. I knocked at our compartment and it didn't open. I knocked at least three times and nothing. Grayson made a comment stating that maybe it was empty but we both knew that wasn't true as we heard some whispers. (Narrator's POV: Theo was going to open the until Enzo reached out to block the door handle. He stated he wasn't ready to see her just yet.)

And Yes Grayson is back. None of the Professors knew that Grayson and Lacy were working together. I don't why but for some reason I didn't give up his name just Lacy. He gave some excuse to Headmaster Dumbledore that the reason he left so suddenly last semester was due to the order and his father. Regardless of what Grayson has done in the past, he's the only one who is currently talking to me and truly knows me. Not that I trust him or anything but he's here unlike some people I know. I want to know how they feel about me. Are we even still friends? I miss them.

I ended up with the golden trio where I was asked a dozen questions. I lied, I'm an expert now. I told them that Draco's dad tried to kidnap me but failed and that the whole summer I was in hiding. The mention of Draco's name made Harry start talking about the idea of Draco being a death eater. Hermione mentioned that was ridiculous which I silently agree with as it was my condition to Lord Voldemort. I would be by his side as long my friends weren't going to get the mark. (Narrator's POV: Lord Voldemort was a consummate liar, just like many others Carson was a victim of his lies among many other things)

Skipping to our first night at the great hall as a six year, I headed to my seat yet it was not empty. There was no space and all my friends looked sad and tired. They made no eye contact with me. Dumbledore was going to start his speech shortly so I sat at the end of the table with strangers plus Grayson. That night I cried so hard that I fell asleep crying on my birthday. Another year alone, it's like all that progress I made last year disappeared.

The next day I went to my first class with Hermione. With her in Professor Slughorn's class, there was my friends all together, except me. Surprisingly Ron and Harry enter. As Hermione began talking about the potions, she began talking about a potion that sparked every girl in the class to lean forward including me. As she stated what she smelled when she said mint I thought of Draco, isn't that a crazy idea? Good she thing she continued with freshly mown grass and I immediately knew it was Ron. 

I smelled something completely different as there were strong hints of lavender, musk, sandalwood, and, vanilla amber. I started to find my sense of understanding and love for Enzo despite what's been happening to us. So I looked for him, he was near Pansy. I began to wonder what he smelled as I watched him smile to himself. He averted his eyes away from the potion and finally made eye contact with him for the first time in months. I was happy but only for a second as his face dropped. Professor Slughorn started to talk so Enzo moved his eyes to him and so did I. But, I drifted away in my thoughts. Hermione nudged me to pay attention. Throughout the class, I could see everyone being excited and stressed to win, I didn't even care for the chance to win liquid luck. Which is stupid, but I can't seem to focus. In the end, Harry was successful in completing the potion in perfection. Packing my bag, I hurried up to catch Enzo who was in a rush to leave. In the hallway, I grabbed him by the shoulder and pushed me to the closest room. Good thing it was empty as I began to talk. "Enzo I miss you". I tried to grab his hand but he moved away. My voice started to crack. "Please, just talk to me, look at me. I'm sorry. I love you"