Back from the Dead; Coma Girl

Third's Person Pov

There she lies in the Hospital Wing, every day and every chance he can gets, Enzo visits her.  Bringing flowers of carnations and lavender (a sign for healing). She gets visitors every day from her friends; the Slytherin group, the golden trio, and others.  

There's only a week left of school and she hasn't woken up. She's going to transfer to St mungo's. 

In the mind of Carson's, she is mentally distraught. It's breaking her, dark fog and thick red liquid gushes around her, pitch black with dead bodies of her closest friends piled up. She screams but no one can hear her.  It won't stop, the blood is up to her knees, and she cries and tries to stop the bleeding. She couldn't handle it, so she tried to leave but there was nowhere to run, due to her crying her vision was blurred she tripped over their bodies. Hitting the floor, she closes her eyes and when she opens them back again she is at the beginning,  hovering over her friend's bodies. 

She no longer looked like a person but rather a ghost. She lacked color and her body felt ice cold no matter the number of blankets on top of her. 

It's now July. Enzo is a wreck. The whole group was. Voldemort is back and tension is rising as a new task begins for the boys. 

He replaces the flowers in the vase and fluffs up her pillow. Grabbing the chair, and scooting closer to her with tears forming he gently grabs her hands. 

"Please, please wake up

"Please, please wake up. I need you, please stay. Wake up, just wake up already" 

Enzo can't control his tears. Listening in is Rory, she was going to wait her turn but then she rushes over to Enzo holding him. 

"I miss her too"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One month later

It's 6 am in the morning and across the hall, the nurse hears a young girl screaming. It's Carson, she wouldn't stop crying hysterically. "I can't breathe, it hurts, my head. It's getting too much. Please, please help me." As a result, they had to sedate her.  An hour later she woke up her arms and legs strapped down.  All she felt was guilt, blaming herself for everything. She's fixated on the loss, feeling like she could have done something differently to prevent it. A wild rollercoaster of emotions all scattered.  It's a rush of all these feelings, from anger, frustration, depression, and numbness.

Her thoughts:  I should have followed through with my plan, I should have dug deeper into the fake professor moody. It's all my fault. Cedric didn't deserve it, oh how to save a life. I didn't even say goodbye.  

She looks around, noticing the flowers and looking back to her wrist where all friendship bracelets lie.  

Back to her thoughts: My friends, my vision. This time I'm going to make sure nothing is going to happen to anyone that I love. They need to stay away from me. I'm bad lucky, I'm the problem. What's the point in having seer powers when I can't even prevent bad things.  I'm so scared and tired at the same time. All I want to do is cry.