INTRO: FORCED QUEEN

~~~~~~~~

Do you know how life becomes useless it happens when someone snatch wings from a bird it feels like a singer loosing his voice forever, it feels like dancer looses his legs forever.

It's easy to make someones life worthless for a monsters like him always do this Egoistic Arrogant Selfish person who know how to use his Power on poor people and snatch everything, they think they can buy anything from money.

Just look at me my all plans all crushed it like my life under his legs now. Neither he knows me nor I know him how in hell he decided to marry me out no where.

Rich moneyards they only how to control they think. Door knock made me come out of my thoughts well atleast this sadistic have manners to knock door before entering the door well I never thought.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID"

"Voice down"

He thinks after whatever the sin he committed I'll coo at him.

"Do you think I'll behave like your wife now? Mangalsutra band ke sidoor lagane se shadi hojati hai? Shadi ke lie do parivar do dilo ka milna bhi jaruri hai me nhi manti is shadi ko"

(Marriage needs Making wear Neptial chain and vermilion on hair line is that it?  two families two hearts are needs to combine too, I don't accept this mantra)

"Tumhara manna nhi manna who cares?"

(You accept it or not)

"LET ME GO"

"Never"

"WE DON'T EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER"

"I agree"

"ILL RUNWAY FROM HERE"

"Nice Joke"

"YOU CANT STOP ME"

"Let's see"

"WHAT KIND OF FUCKING HUMAN YOU ARE?"

"Go and rest tomorrow you have many Rituals to do"

"Listen whoever you can YOU CANT CAZE ME LIKE THIS"

"I don't tolerate disobedience"

"Just leave me I want to go"

I was going towards door he jerked me towards him by carrying me and throwed on the bed harshly, he place his leg on left with keeping eye contact.

"Which part of 'go and rest' you didn't understand? There is no we at for you to go out of here THIS IS MY EMPIRE THIS IF FUCKING VIDYUT RATHORES EMPIRE there no way for you, sad    But it is reality my dear WIFFY "

"YOU ARE A MONSTER"

"YES I am my dear MRS.MONSSTAA

Try to run away again

Let's see

DARE TO DISOBEY ME you will face many consequences

If you want to challenge me again then
GO FOR IT"

~•°•~