CHAPTER 02

Under editing ~

Happy reading ~

You gonna get small twist here~

Have a nice day~

~•°•~

"Damnnn this petrol! Why didn't I checked petrol before leaving house"

A girl yelled at her scooty by kicking it twice. She absolutely looks frustrated.

"VIDYUT FUCKING RATHORE will not leave me alive god please save last time I promise last time"

She looked backwards she saw same cars are coming towards her.

"I think I'll say good bye to my sweety sorry sorry I'll get back to you I'm gonna run now "

She kissed her scooty with apology she started to run in forest she clearly knows that it can be dangerous for her if she enters it will be difficult for her to find way back to City. She saw many men's are running behind her she started run even more.

"Yeh chahiye tha mujhe na ghar ka na ghat ka beech me atak gyi Anu ki bachi mile mujhe Jan lelungi uska"

(I wanted this right i either reached my source nor destination I have stuck here in the middle forest if I meet Anu I'll take her life away)
She started run away from them even if they are little faar from her but she know she they get her they will definitely kill her.

"Bestfriend ki wajah se Jan chali jayegi bhagvan aise to nhi marna mujhe"

( I'll loose my life because of my bestfriend god I don't wa t to die like this) she talking with God or herself but got tired of running.

Flashback: Before one day

"They gonna marry me off to him I'll loose my career they clearly don't want working daughter in law"
Anushka said in her call.

"WHAT ABOUT YOU RUN AWAY?"
It was my suggestion purely suggestion ever.

"You think it's easy to run away?"
She have point but do we have any other option?

"Arjun will help us you can run away when you will be in mini dressing room" Arjun is mine and her bestfriend only make bestfriend we have.

"Yeah I'll help you I have seen that temple you can jump from balcony" that's the good Idea.

"I'll be there to catch you don't worry" Arjun tried to fill some courage in her he did successfully.

As we all planned me and Arjun went to marriage he even wanted to pick me but i said no I also needed to buy something from way back because I'm FLYING to US my dream country I got scholarship there I'll be doing my master in MBA then I'll open my own company. Ahh soo much planned.

Arjun Ran away with Anushka in the only one here I need to go too. I can't stay here longer. I got call from Arjun he told me to leave this place I was about grab my purse but fucking phone rang again.

It was unknown number I decided to pick it.

Hello~