CHAPTER 04

Under editing ~

Have a nice day~

Happy reading ~

~•°•~

VIDYUTH'S POV

No one no one dared to betray me in my entire life they know betraying VIDYUTH RATHORE will be calling for death itself, when no one dared to go against me HOW IN THE HELL SHE DARED TO TRUCK ME she fooled me SHE FOOLED VIDYUTH RATHORE, she  didn't just fooled me she run away with my car, this girl is really getting on my nerves.

FIRST she helped Anushka

SECOND she stopped my marriage

THIRD she tricked my all men's

AND FINALLY she run away infront of me that too with my car

And she thinks she can fly to US to fucking complete her MBA huh? Seriously in which world she is living?

Once VIDYUTH lay his eyes on something or someone no one can stop him from getting it not even god and she thinks she can run away and lead a peaceful life

YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKE IN YOUR LIFE IS PUTTING YOUR NOSE IN VIDYUTH RATHORE'S BUSINESS Who will save you now? That too from me?

"Sir Miss Roy have taken flight to US ten minutes ago"

My gaurd information me about her whereabouts.

"I don't care anything I want her here in my fucking mansion"

He nodded by understanding what I meant smirk formed my lips, she will face the face me now I AM MUCH MORE WORST THEN THE DEATH.

She will know consequences of messing with RATHORES REPUTATION the game starts now where I am the KING you will be my TOY.

I was sitting in my office room only my gaurds will bring her here infront of me, I'll show her what VIDYUTH RATHORE is capable of.

After waiting almost for two damn hour knock heard by me in my office room I allowed him to enter.

"Sir the girl is here "

"Lock her and Before locking her up SHE IS MY WIFE mind that keep your eyes on her"

I ordered him he nodded and left, she thought she can run away from me look at your self you are here in my mansion will be in my bedroom too as my Wife. It has already been two hour means she will wake up in minutes it wasn't high that drug only make her unconscious for one and half hour I went downstairs and called everyone in living room.

"Mom I'm married"

I said in one go I can see my mom eyes popped up with my sentence.

"What what are you saying Vidyuth?"

I can see confusion in each eyes.

"I'm married that's it you'll meet her now"

We heard her yelling from upstairs smirk grew even more I'll enjoy watching her expression I signalled my men's to get her in living room.
I heard her anklets sound.

"This is my wife
MEERA VIDYUTH RATHORE"

I said an turned to look at her, all colours have turned into black and gray on her face wow what a view. That what I want I think she is still processing what's happening.