CHAPTER 03

Under editing ~

Happy reading ~

Have a nice day~

~•°•~

"TIRED AREN'T WE?"

Her heartbeat started to beat fastly, nervousness captured her whole body, she silent sneaked back only to see the devil himself, her eyes widened she thought about to run she was about run but she is pulled by him he was holding her wrist which made her collide with his chest. His furious eyes stared right in to her soul  her heart started jump out of her chest, he smirked at the effect he had on her her being submissive didn't helped at all.

She started wiggle in his arms but he is way too strong than her he started drag her inside temple she couldn't understand what is he doing it is somehow scared her.

"What- what are you doing?"

She gathered her courage to ask him,

"You help her to run away"

His voice calm yet so powerful deep yet horse she had goosebumps after after what she heard.

"You gonna marry me"

Her heart explode she thought whether this person directly jumped from mental hospital or what? But he was serious.

"Are you crazy? LEAVE ME"

Even Rohan was shocked after what he heard he also saw the way his bestfriend looking at the girl he was really furious in that time.

"Vidyut you can't do that"

He tried to make him understand but before that Vidyut has already filled her hairline with RED VERMILION  she was shocked he was serious! She didn't had anytime to process within seconds she had NUPTIAL CHAIN  in her neck Rohan was beyond shock, even he couldn't process what happened his best friend married to girl without even thinking for a second.

He started to drag her he wanted her in his car as soon as possible she may try to run he got the call from his mom.

Vidyut son where are you?

I'm coming to mansion mom

Beta idar koi car nhi hai ham sab ko pick krne k lie

He cursed himself in a hurry he didn't thought about his family almost most of his men's are following him.

I'll send cars mom

He disconnected the call. They reached to the main road he made her sit in passenger seat.

"Take all cars and pick up mom and family"

He ordered Rohan in this entire time Meera kept staring at him, how can he marry her but in this little moments her head started to work she made small plan to trick him.

MEERA'S POV

No matter what I'll not go with him I don't accept this marriage damn why what should I do now I don't want to go with him we almost reached City

IDEA💡

I can pretend like I'm having panic attack he wil go out for madicine than I can run.

I started to pretend I'm having problem with breathing slowly slowly I pretended like I'm not getting air to breath he opened car window I'm acting is actually working,