CHAPTER 25

🦋

Vidyuth wake up with the site of sun kissing Meera's skin and she  is applying light make up on her face infront of mirror as his eyes checked her outfit he cursed.

'shit she will be death of me one day'

He thought looking at her clothes.

'seems like her western persona will kill me why is she wearing fucking shorts'

He thought as he saw her holding white sneakers and wearing them.

"Why are you wearing short today"

He asked her, sudden voice obviously made her flinch she glared at him for scaring her.

"If you have forgotten I wore yesterday too"

She rolled her eyes at him,

"It is okay when you wear those in our bedroom -"

"Ohh please don't tell me you are that typical Indian husband"

She cut him off by saying that he got really annoyed Vidyuth is specially not the person who will stop his wife wearing clothes she like he is possessive enough to not let other men see what is his only.

"Come on stop it's not even that revealing"

She whined infront of him which quickly melt him, he got up from bed and started to walk towards her making her back away automatically.

"Why you always walk like this?"

She said while backing away.

"Cause you always back away so that I can get you all for myself"

He said while cornered her with his both palms are on her both sides.

"I'm not any typical husband WIFEY if I see any another guy starrin at these sexy legs of mine I'll snatch there eyes I PROMISE you can wear whatever you want"

He wispered near her neck with each word his lips touched her neck she shivered under him, she pushed him quickly.

"Yeah I'm I'm yes I'm beautiful gorgeous and hot that's the reason even it's for my husband to resist my beauty"

She stuttered cutely but yeah while flipping her hairs her, this self obsessed side seems soo cute to Vidyuth he like her being like this.

"Should I mark that thigh I'll leave a hickey there than you will look more gorgeous"

She glared at him and stormed her right leg on floor

"Pervert short circuit"

She mumbled and flipped her hairs on his face and walked away from him.