CHAPTER 07

Under editing ~~~

Have a nice day•°×°•

Happy reading •°×°•

~•°•~

MEERA'S POV

My directly snapped at the man who is standing infront of me by wearing his usual cold attire and jaw clenched staring directly at my soul, what sin I have done that I met this guy in my life? Tears made there out of my eyes I can't help it my hand is really Burned now he gonan yell at me scold me in not ready for his shitty behaviour no one ever treated me like this as he is treating me.

"I don't like to repeat"

Then go to hell bastard why you are behind me? My sobs increased by his stare sorry glare he is glaring at me I hate him.

"You don't know how to cook"

This time it is scary old women who is Rajmata her eyes showing hatred for me I nodded vigorously.

"I only know how to how to make sand sandwich and burge"

"SHUT UP you don't know how to cook then what the hell are you doing"

Bhagvaan dekh rhe ho aap he again yelled at me
(God are you watching?)

"I thought I thought me koshish krungi mene"

(I'll try to cook)

He looked away with trying to control his anger.

"Unbelievable"

You can let go of me if you are really annoyed by me you know that's better option.

"How much old are you?"

Anvi asked me by judging me.

"I'm I'm going to to turn twenty two this this month"

I said damn I can't help but stutter so many eyes are focused on me.

"Married to a kid who is eight years younger than you Vid? interesting"

An unknown women entered kitchen she is wearing really really revealing dress damn she looks like a model, who is she?

"Clean the mess"

He told me to call him Ranasa and that girl even calling him with nickname? Narcissistic bastard.

"Ohh my god your hand is burned"

Finally there is atleast someone who can see my pain it is same anty who was taking my side yesterday, she went near one of cupboard and she came towards me with first aid box, I don't know how to first aid myself I never did how will I going to bandage my hand? Yeah I can see tutorial in YouTube.

But this ant dragged me sweetly by holding my other hand which is not that much injured we entered one of room she made me sit on the bed I was looking at her.

"How did she burned her hand?"

Man in his fifties came inside looked at me and my hand.

"Use khana banana nhi ati fir bhi koshish krne gyi"

(She don't know how to cook still she tried to cook)

I had tears in my eyes, his eyes softened looking at me.

"You would have said you don't know how to cook"

He said directly looking at me.

"Sorry uncle I thought I can manage"