CHAPTER 01

Under editing ~

Happy reading •°•×•°•

A big mansion surrounded by Happiness each and every person present here is doing doctoration and why not Singhania's one and only daughter getting married. Happiness is small this what they are feeling now because she is getting married to one of the richest man and weathiest royalty's king in India.

"You are chocking my dreams mom"

even after whole mansion is celebrating but the one who is going to get marry is not at all happy.

"Wearing those revealing clothes and walking is comes under whoring around"

How can a mother talk to her own daughter like this right? This is how they share bond it's more than h toxic.

"Mom"

"ANUSHKA"

ANUSHKA SINGHANIA

Is Only daughter is Singhania's they hold the power over business they have fifth largest business by this marriage they can collab with first largest business, ANUSHKHA is the girl who wants to be a model and very interested in becoming a actoress, Anushka is a kind girl who never wishes bad for anyone she is brave and beautiful.

"I won't marry him you can't force me"

just because of business they are thinking about marriage there is no other intentions are present they are even willing to sacrifice there daughters whole life, it's not like they ever cared for her.

"Get ready we are getting late"

she said by throwing marriage lehenga on her daughters face She started to get ready with teary face.

"OMG you are still not ready come I'll help you"

it is Anushka sister in law she is kind but Anushka don't trust her because too kind for this cruel world anyone can manipulate let to get there ways that's the reason Anushka never shared anything with her her sister in law started to help in a matter of time she is ready. They left her room Anushka grabbed her phone and they left for temple yes they are getting married in temple because VIDYUT RATHORE WNTS NO ONE TO KNOW ABOUT THIS MARRIAGE. That's the reason for secret marriage for safety purpose, and also he will eventually announced his marriage.

I need your help
We need to exicute the plan

Anushka sent text to her friend, will she able to run away from her marriage? It is impossible for a person to run away from VIDYUT RATHORE's sight.

They reached at the temple where no one is allowed to enter only people who are invited by both family's. Anushka's sister in law took her in a room untill priests orders to present bride she will be there.

The Mantra's were started groom is fallowing the pre-rituals before bride enter. The temple consist only both family members and some friends of bride and groom, everyone are having smile on there face for Nandini Rathore her oldest son finally agreed to marry.

VIDYUT RATHORE is the most eligible bachelor each and every girl dream, having girls on there knees, but only if they know how much jerk Vidyut Rathore is he is full of himself a man who only cares about his family his business nothing matters infront of him. He is pure Angel for his family in the face of devil but MONSTER for others.

The priest ordered to bring bride Anushka's sister in law went to the same room where she left Anushka to rest, she went inside and opened the perticular door only to witness no one she went inside the bathroom no one was there too.

"Anu where are you pandit bula rhe h?"

(Priest is calling you)  she was looking here and there then she saw balcony where two saree's tied that's when she realised that bride is Run Away. Only thing she got is her phone she grabbed it and left the room she  quickly came outside only to witness her angry mother in law.

"Why are you taking so much time?"

Mrs Singhania yelled at her but looking at her expressions she come to know there is something she entered the room and saw what her daughter did.
Her mind went blank because people can handle RATHORES friendship but they can't handle RATHORES anger, thats the moment she got to know she is doomed.

"What happened Mrs Singhania?"

It is Nandini Rathore, even kindest person in Rathore family can be worst when it comes to Rathore reputation.

"I i imm sorry my my daughter ran away"

Mrs Singhania somehow said the news has spread like air in the temple after hearing the news Vidyut came agressively where he saw Anushka sister in law he snatched phone from her hand since he knows who's phone is this he handed that phone to his right hand.

"I WANT TO INFORMATION IN MINUTES"

Vidyut yelled at his right hand his name is Rohan, he opened phone he already knew her password how? Because RATHORE'S always think ahead of anyone they get all information about any person they are approaching including there phone and social medias passwords too. As he saw text she sent to her friend he showed it to Vidyut.

YOU THOUGHT ANUSHKA IS A FEMALE LEAD?
TABLES ARE TURNED BE READY FOR SOME TWIST AND TURNS

"Call that number"

he said in his cold yet scary voice they were standing infront to temple to be surprising the ringtone is heard by them in nearest they saw there is a girl at enterance of temples gate she wearing blue lehenga her back was visible to them showing her curves with long black hair. She was searching her phone in her side bag she grabbed her phone and picked it.

"Hello"

Vidyut was holding Anushkas phone the moment he heard her voice his blood boiled the person who helped his soon to be wife to run away is right infront of him.

Getting no reply she had gut feeling that she can't escape now the girl slowly turned backside only to see groom staring at her he is surely little bit far from her.

"CATCH HER"

he ordered his men's to catch her Before anyone can do anything she quickly went and started her scooty it was too for them to catch her she left right infront of VIDYUT RATHORE he also grabbed his car keys only to follow her.

Let's see how a ruthless billionaire fall for innocent girl

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

This is my first Indian fictional story hope you will like it. It's consist lot of cultural year mordern things.

Have a nice day~