CHAPTER 11

Happy reading

I'll be updating as I get time, stay tuned I'll not disappoint you

Make sure to comment let me know your opinions.

~•°•~

MEERA'S POV

Exactly one year back mom and dad met accident which caused me to loose my dad I'm on the edge to loosing Mumma I only have her and my brother now, I haven't visited her since allmost two months due to Anu's Marriage, I also don't have my phone I'm sure this monster have my phone and also my documents I need to contact Arjun and Anu they both can help me atleast untill I escape from here.

How can I face my brother when he get to know that I left Mumma in banglore and staying in Jaipur alone he will be disappointed on me.

I'm helpless because of this man he made me helpless, neither I want to stay here nor I want to accept this freaking Marriage he forced me to marry him, I already have many thing to worry about and here he entered my life like a tsunami, like is not like a fictional story's where a guy marry girl forcefully and they fall of each other it's reality and it is my life looking at his personality it is more than impossible thing for him to have feelings for me and why will I accept a egoistic man He is not even my type I don't even want this marriage and here in going to perform Yagna that too with the person who is nothing to me.

My thoughts got disturbed when car decreased it's speed, I realised we reached Rohan parking the car I saw croud they are looking at the cars parking, who travel with fifteen cars isn't that crazy all thanks to the man beside me.

Car door is opened by one of guard that's soo sweat of him, what are you talking Meera that's his job well whatever. I saw the surrounding this temple is really beautiful.

 I saw the surrounding this temple is really beautiful

One think I like about Rajasthan is there culture, I never visited North side of India and today I can see it's really beautiful.

Vidyuth and other men's  went to change there clothes they needs to wear white dhoti to perform Yagna, we started to walk inside temple, I can see everyone is already waiting for us well prepared.

I saw multiple priest and hawan kund (fire pit) at every hawan kund there is one priest he did mean it when he said we need to perform Yagna with entire family, the middle one hawan kund of biggest may be grandfather will be sitting there I think.

I saw Nandini anty coming towards me with a smile she have red Wale in her hand., She made me wear it on my head it's a Ritual every women during Pooja they cover there head with saree of specific Wale.

"Bohot hi khubsurat lag rhi hai app"
(You are looking so beautiful)

She complemented me, I smiled at her but her eyes diverted and staring something behind I turned to see what is it.