CHAPTER 10

~•°•~

🦋

When a father takes care of his daughter like a princess that girl can never take the fact that some other man rise his voice and hand on her the same thing happened with Meera whole night she kept thinking about his behaviour it's already for the time for them to leave for yagna the RATHORE family is ready with there luggage totally fifteen luxurious cars are leaving one my one for yagna.

And here she is still in her room thinking about her like her had her mom she has soo precious bond with her dad even if she lost him recently she missed him soo much, one thing she learned from her dad was never show your weakness to anyone even if she was twenty one year old she is not mature like others she is the girl who is pampered alot.

Surely she had big dreams otherwise she would have easily joined her dads business and handled her dads business but no she always wanted to open company on her own thats why she decided she will complete her MBA and do a startup she agreed with her dad when he said he will invest to open a company she will eventually return it back with interest, even she work really hard that she got scholarship in MBA.

Vidyuth had half information all he want us to make Rohit Roy suffer because Rohit and Vidyuth by th have bad history, that's the reason why Vidyuth wants Meera to pay for her father's deed who is not even her father. Vidyuth has suffered alot he neither enjoyed his childhood nor his youth since his school days he started to go work with his had after school from childhood his elders has made rules that he is oldest in his siblings also in family he has to fallow many rules he never showed his emotions and feelings to anyone, the only guy who is with him in his every ups and downs is Rohan they are more than bestfriends they are brothers.

Rohan clearly understands what kind of man Vidyuth is some time he don't agree with him he advise him whenever it's needed he always show him right path whenever Vidyuth goes wrong Rohan is the only guy who have enough courage to face Vidyuth, even going against him.

By personality Rohan is soo much different than Vidyuth he is calm and composed sweat and caring but he will become ruthless monster if someone try to hurt Vidyuth that's the reason Vidyuth only believe in Rohan no body guards are enough capable how much Rohan protective of Vidyuth no one can say they have different bond, even if Vidyuth don't say anything Rohan will know what Vidyuth wants, that's also reason why people are scared of Rohan because Vidyuth never say anything it is alway Rohan who expresses what Vidyuth wants it's other thing that Vidyuth never tells him what he wants.

"Are you ready?"

Rohan asked Tanvi she nodded looking at him let's say staring at him Rohan chuckled he knows how badly Tanvi is head over heals for him.

"And please keep this safely dhyan rakhe yeh bag important hai"
(Careful this bag is important)

Rohan again stared at the girl he clearly know what is in this bag if for Tanvi there is anything which is more important than Rohan is her make up kit.

"Or kitna sadhi chah lekhe ghumogi"
(How much you are going travel by holding your make up kit)

Rohan smiled looking at Vinay he knows vinay always makes fun of Tanvi.

"Mere peeche kyun pada hai gutter mouth?"
(Why are you behind me gutter mouth?)

That's the exactly nickname which is given by Tanvi to her twin brother.