CHAPTER 23

🦋

VIDYUTH'S POV

Taking a flight would have been easier but these moments will definitely we miss, that's the exactly reason why I decided to go Manali in a bus we have decided to camp in night it is something which is Meera like a lot, I dint know why I am doing which she like's I don't know even after I have mannara here but still I'm getting soo much attracted towards Meera is this only attraction? How funny Vidyuth Rathore unable to find out his feelings just because of this girl.

She blabber whatever comes in her mind she never think twice how many time she literally badmouths about me infront of me and regret it she looks cute whenever she does that, just now as she said that I'm arrogant as she turned to check my expressions was really cute, this girl is surely doing some black magic on me.

I have her phone yeah right now with me I want to return it to her at the same time I'm scared what if she find out about her mom, Dominic is hiding it from her, she will get to know many things if I give her phone.

My thoughts are interrupted by the stare, I glanced at the direction only to it is Manna, I'm something wierd, she would have came back long ago why now? Suddenly she dropped at my place? At the same time her eyes are telling another story they are lifeless they are still hiding something from me, she is like a open book to me yet she decided to pretend infront of me, what would be bothering her?

The bus stopped out of nowhere I saw restaurant outside.

"Let's have lunch I'm really hungry"

Vinay whined looking at restaurant.

"That's why we are here duffer"

Anushka hit his head whi chuckling at his behaviour in their relationship surely she is dominant she is brave and independent I never thought they will be in relationship, I felt the weight from my shoulder decreased that's when I realised Meera's was sleeping on my shoulder, her eyes met mine she quickly turned them on different direction, I saw her walking away from me, I got up I realised everyone left the bus then I saw Mannara there.

"Why are you staying?"

I asked her but she was in her thoughts.

"I feel like someone squeezing my heart looking at both of you"

I know my actions are hurting her I dint want to hurt at the same time I can't stop myself infront of Meera, she didn't even listen to me and left me there, what will I say her? What will I tell? I myself never felt anything similar to what I'm feeling towards Meera, her antics her behaviour her attitude her being talking everything dragging my soul towards her. My life has been lonely at some point I never opened up my self my struggles infront of anyone even infront of Mannara, but Meera I feel like she will explore me even if I don't tell her about my life I feel like she will eventually know them, I'm feeling good having her in my room her self talking her cursing the way she yells at herself for getting near to me even her shampoo in my washroom her hairs on the floor also the cosmetics she use infront of mirror reminds .e of her even if she is in kitchen I miss her presence, the way she glares at me sleeping on the couch, her everything her existence in my life has taken a sharp turn where I cant bare single minute without her, how can I discribe this feelings? I love Mannara right? Then what is this what I'm feeling with Meera is it only attraction and infaction? Or it is something more than that?

Vidyuth Rathore is known to be clear and perticularly aware of his surroundings but this girl making me change, for her I skipped my office that I'd never do usually but something about her I can't ignore things between us, even if I wanted to hurt I couldn't hurt her, specially her panic attack, I wanted to hate her and here she is making me hate myself.