CHAPTER 18

~•°•~

THE Rathore family is in confused state no one knew whether they should happy that youngest one is going to settle in his life or or should be feel terrified of presence of past in older son's life where the tsunami of emotions are going to take place in Vidyuths life, Vidyuth himself is in a confused state somewhere he is happy about Mannara is returned but for some reason Meera's face is again and again flashing in his mind.

Shagun is standing right beside Mannara obviously they are bestfriends Shagun is the one who brought Mannara to Rathore mansion today Vidyuth is having a long eye contact with Mannara they both were in their own world no one dare to interrupt them and here Vidyuth is having his own mind struggles.

"Vid mannara is here aren't you happy"

Shagun thought to break the silence since everyone is in shock, she about to talk again but got cut of by Vidyuth marching towards Mannara, Vidyuth hugged her like he is going to loose her again Vidyuth always had and still have that soft spot for her, no one was happy about Mannara suddenly returning in Vidyuths life.

"How are you are you okay?"

He asked her in worry, she smiled at his behaviour.

"I'm good Vid and how are you doing"

With soft voice replied to him, Mannara is a good girl but the kind of things she have faced made it worst for her to service specially the way Rohit Roy took place in her life make it worst nightmare for any girl.

"All fine"

Vidyuth replied to her once he realised his behaviour he got back from her and saw each and every eyes on them but his eyes were searching perticular Ocean eyes, there stood Meera fire in her eyes glaring at Anushka.

Why she have to be always in her own  world she don't even care if her husband hugs other women

Vidyuth thought looking at her.

"If you are done with your little reunion my Manna di? How are you long time no see"

Tanvi interrupted them, Mannara is always been nice to Vidyuth brothers and sisters she was like elder sister to them.

"I'm all good tanu just missed you a lot"

They had warm hug vinay and Vihaan too greeted her and welcomed to the mansion.

"Come on you both don't dteal my moment maa papa yeh Anushka"

Vinay introduced Anushka yes it had to be his moment but Vidyuth and Mannara both became showstealers.
Nandini took Anushka's hand made her sit on the cauch everyone got settled in living room with large cauches.

"Bohot pyari lag rhi ho"
(Looking so pretty)

The complement from Nandini rushed a guilty feeling through Anu's mind.

"Anty mujhe maaf kardijiye me sabse Maafi mangti hu"
(Anty forgive me I asked forgiveness for everyone)

Anushka always been humble but can be furious beautiful but can be bold and brave she always left good impression on who ever she encounter with.