CHAPTER 19

🦋🦋

ANUSHKA'S POV

"Why are you crying?"

I'm crying because I can't tell you the truth that mantra anty is no more, I'm crying because you are in this situation because it's would have been me married to Vidyuth no matter how much hurtfull i would have got having my boyfriend and Married to his brother but here you took all of it on yourself just for me sometimes I think do I really deserve a friend like you infact you have become my sister.

"Anu ki bachi kaha khogyi"
(Where were lost Anu?)

I chuckled at her.

"Mujhe laga tume kuch hogaya I tried to contact alot i couldn't reach you"
(I thought I lost you)

She made 'Ohh' face.

"Us short circuit ne meri phone lelia hai me yaha biggboss ki contestant ban gyi hu"
(That shirt circuit took my phone I have become biggboss contestant here)

I chuckled at the way she called him.

"Or kya kya kia short circuit ne"

I just hope she don't feel anything for him I don't want her to fall for him he is not the guy for her he deserves much better one he is egoistic man with anger issues he is already messed up with ex girlfriend I don't want her to tangled with them.

"Don't talk about him I'm happy that I'm finally getting free from him I'll be away doing my MBA haha I can't wait I'll make sure to get divorce from him"

Her eyes showing happiness but at some corner they are sad.

"Are you sure you want to get divorce?"

I asked her.

"Yes but but you know the family they are soo good may be I'll miss them"

Why I feel like that's not the exactly reason is she crushing on him and also even if she is she will never accept that.

"Baby you are here?"

We both snapped our head at Vinay he always behave like cheesy man. Meera and I had eyes contact I wanted to spend time with her but this man is here.

"Mujhe kabab me haddi bilkul nhi Banna me jjjaa Rahi hu"
(I don't want to be thirdwheeler I'm going)

She said in the accent as she always used to say pressing heavy weight on 'jjah rhi hu'

~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S POV

"Meera bhabhi you are one of the best bhabhi I have ever got bhaiya is waiting for you"

Meera was about to go away she returned.

"Don't lie to me your brother will never wait for me"

She said to him and went in her room singing the song

'mechali mechali  jaha pyari ki gali
Mujhe rokhe na koi mechali me chali'

But she got cut off by the only person who is standing in balcony starring at her happy persona.

"Seems like you are very happy today"

She snapped at him.

VIDYUTH'S POV

Here I'm having roller coaster of my feelings and here she is being all jolly what's have gotten her suddenly?