CHAPTER 22

🦋

Hello guys I'm not getting c tes help me to get more and more votes.

🍁

The next day in Rathore mansion a large bus is waiting for everyone, every arrangements are done  for trip which is going to take place in minutes. It almost crossed twelve o'clock yesterday because of packing.

At this time everyone taking there time to get ready at 9 they are going to leave for Manali, and here in Vidyuth and Meera are still fighting.

"I was the one to wake you up let me use washroom first"

They both are fighting to use the bathroom to get shower since they have very less time to get ready.

"Stop you dram we are getting late I'll be quite"

Vidyuth still calmly tried to make her understand he knows how much of time she will take if she gets in.

"I'm also getting late I also need to shower"

She argued back at him going closer to him they both are standing infront of closed washroom door facing each other in seconds Vidyuth smirked he didn't took back step father then he went close to her too.

"Let's take shower together I know you don't mind after all I have such a nice body"

Meera's cheeks turned red with the effect of his words which caused on her.

"I I have s seen better okay I'll use guest no need to argue with you"

She decided to go away from him aftwr realised how most of time he pinned her suddenly she is somehow scared that he will not hesitate to drag her in washroom, he clearly warned her about fucking many time she ran away infront of him. Which obviously made VIDYUTH RATHORE giggle at her behaviour.

Today they all decided to wear something comfortable like casual clothes and all. Meera got ready in guest room as she entered in her room she saw Vidyuth in casual outfit Vidyuth too saw there eyes roamed on each other they are seriously checking out each other.

Vidyuth's outfit

Meera's outfit