CHAPTER 16

•~°•°~•

The Rathore family returned to Rathore mansion it is been two days Meera kept ignoring Vidyuth because of his previous behaviour, Vidyuth realised her behaviour yet didn't said anything because of work? No because of his man-ego.

There is also one more thing is surrounded in the mansion that the soon to be daughter in law of Rathore family which is Anushka coming today everyone is preparing to welcome her and on the other hand the king of Jaipur is still busy in his work.

"Khammagani Thakurani sa"

The one of head in maids greated Meera as she entered kitchen.

"Namaste anty ji please aap Meera keh ke pukariye"
(Namaste anty please call me Meera)

She is not really comfortable with someone calling her as a queen she still thinks it is highly fictional can not be exist in real life.

"Ranasa ke biwi matalab Rani sa thakurayin aapko aise hi keh ke pukarana padega"
(You are kings wife we need to address respectively)

Maid teased her instead which made Meera blush secretly no matter how much she tried to hide it maid somehow noticed it.

"Aap tayyar bhi nhi hui hai jaake hojaye"
(You are not ready yet go and get ready)

Meera agreed and went in her room, early in the morning she blushed over teased about being Vidyuth's wife, she went in her room she was getting ready in red lehenga she had no choice Raajmata strickly ordered her to wear colorful clothes she she wearing clothes which sent by raatmata which are mostly red or pink or sometimes yellow green and all. She wore a red lehenga she was about to wear dupatta she thought about her mom she laid on the bed while thinking about how will she escape from Rathore mansion.

On the other hand few minutes back Vidyuth was in his office discussing about important files he haven't returned yesterday night because he lost an important deal

He was shocked how Rohit Roy got his idea's and claimed them as his.

"WHO THE HELL DID THIS?"

Vidyuth loosing important deal spread in the mansion like air and here Rohan too had worst day because the deal was really important to them specifically Rohan put many efforts to get the deal Rohan implied his ideas too. At this point he was checking Vidyuth's office room footage in mansion.

"Just give me two minutes Vid"

He is too focused in his laptop but what he saw was shocked his all vittal. Vidyuth saw his expressions he grabbed his laptop and watched the scene which made his blood boil.

It was a vedio of Meera holding a file and coming out of room and and in other footage there was not file in her hand.

"I think I think it's misunderstanding we should ask her first"