CHAPTER 24

🦋

Everyone gathered outside Meera's and Vidyuth's tent, Vidyuth made sure that she is sleeping after he came outside only to see worried Anushka and others.

"She again had nightmare?"

Anushka's asked Vidyuth, he is thinking that why she kept having nightmare if it's continues she needs to visit psychiatrist.

"What you mean by again?"

He wanted to make sure of what exactly Meera is facing.

"I told you Rohit fucking Roy forced himself on her making her unconscious"

Vidyuth clenched his jaw, he felt like dejawu since Mannara went through same things in the past, may be still.

"How many life's he will destroy"

Mannara said feeling herself in the place of Meera.

"Nic is behind him he will not leave him this time after Mantra anty"

Vidyuth's had confused eyes then he tried to joined dots he thought she is talking Meera's mom.

"I'll not leave him to after what he did with my Manna I'll never leave him"

At this point Vidyuth is confusing Mannara neither he is pushing nor he is accepting only thing he is doing is giving her hopes, hopes can lead to expectations and expectations hurts.

"I think you should sleep don't worry about I'll take care of her"

Vidyuth said to everyone all of them left to there respective tents Vidyuth entered inside as he layed beside her she hugged him in sleep.

Vidyuth seriously felt butterflies in his stomach whenever she was near him.

It's morning everyone gathered themselves with completing there daily chairs, they are ready to travel to Manali, they are presently having tea, on the other hand Vidyuth and Rohan are busy in business talks.

"Who gonna bankrupt?"

Rohan is the person who doesn't need Vidyuth's words for order.

"Mehta's"

Vidyuth's one words confused Rohan alot he didn't understand why Vidyuth wants them to go bankrupt when they have nothing to do with Rathore's in business Rohan texted there tech team and Abhay one of there most loyal person about buying the half of shares of Mehta's from there share holders Malhotra's.

"What is stopping you I still see Rohit is roaming without any fear"

Vidyuth is the kind of person who will never spare his opponents special those who dare to hurt his family.

"Mehta's are the shoulder piller where Rohit is leaning himself on"

He paused,

"first Dominic is holding himself back means there is something more
Second I want Rohit to witness his downfall drop by drop"

Rohan smirked he knows Vidyuth is seriously is thinking worst way to destroy Rohit Roy.

"Seems like you girl is waiting for you she is looking at your direction again and again"

Rohan said looking at Meera who is sparing her glances on Vidyuth.

"Aj akal ki bat ki tune"
(You did said useful thing today)

He went towards who is unknowingly waiting for him which made him smile but Vidyuth no where to smile, he sat beside her is she holding a tea cup while hugging her legs, by her look he knew she wants to say something, he cleared his throat to let her know about his presence.