CHAPTER 14

Knew character will be joining from here

It's a long chapter

Have a nice day

🍁

~•°•°•~

It was enjoyable moment for the family after all time they had some fun, everyone changed their clothes and are sitting on the dinning table waiting for the only person King himself, Vidyuth ia working on some files related to the village and it's problems he is working on it since he entered the palace now it's finally dinner time after two time getting called by his grand father he went downstairs to have dinner.

Where everyone waiting for him he felt bad that he made them wait soo much that too for dinner, he indicated everyone to start, even after getting tired each face had peaceful smile on the face.

"Meera beta aap ne kya padayi ki hai?"
(Meera daughter what is your occupation?)

Ritvik asked Meera about her studies, a sad smile farmed on Meera's face she glanced at Vidyuth for a second.

"I completed my graduation in business administrations uncle"

She said without any hesitation but still afraid of his next question.

"What's you plans for future then?"

Ritvik continued to ask her further.

"I got scholarship in New York's national university uncle"

She cursed her fate, she worked really hard to get scholarship in that University she did planned lot of thing but this unplanned Marriage has stopped her for going further. Ritvik too thought about her situation he had nothing in his mind he also knew Vidyuth is not going make any of that possible if it is possible then Vidyuth himself have to permit her to go for further studies which is impossible.

"I'll not permit you to go to New York for further studies"

An authorative voice vibrated in dinning hall.

"But you can work with Vihaan"

Adiraaj knew that crushing someone's dreams is not Rathore's thing specially when it's a girl the moment he saw Meera he knew that she is kind of girl who going to be independent, and work on her goals and dreams.

"NOO She is not going to work grandpa"

Vidyuth has trust issues specially when it comes to Meera, for Vidyuth Meera is Rohit's daughter and Rohit always behind Vidyuths secrets and business techniques that's the exactly reason why Vidyuth don't want Meera to work in his company.

"And why is that?"

This time it's Raajmata, Seetadevi always wanted everygirl should be independent strong brave and here if Vidyuth don't let Meera to work even after she is enough qualified she is not going to let her stay in palace and do nothing.

"In business I don't trust anyone untill it's our people"

Vidyuth said directly without any hesitation.

"Then why did you married her? It's your fault Vidyuth, people trust us they come to us because they think Rathore's can never do unfair to anyone specially women, only if you haven't married Meera she would've working on her future and planning things"

If we ask where did Vidyuth got sword like tongue then it's his grandma, even Vidyuth have to agree to that.

"She did wrong grandmaa"