CHAPTER 06

Under editing ~

Have a nice day~

Happy reading ~

..•°•..

VIDYUTH'S POV

I saw her sneaking out of my room after checking if I'm sleeping or not she don't know VIDYUTH RATHORE can see even if he closes his eyes, slowly I walked behind her, she thinks it's easy to run away right huh I'll show her.

"Sir mam-"

"Remove all gaurds exept one at main gate of first compound"

I stopped my gaurd from talking further, I directly went in control room let's see what stunts she will pull to run away. I started look at her from cctv she have been talking sulking looking here and there she she saw oil drum, there no oil in that she is really weak I smirked looking at her.., as she climbed it I went in second compound exactly where she is going to jump she thinks RATHORE's security is too weak, I have four freaking gates one by one wall compound she crossed first one because I let her to cross let's see her reaction, huh! She is facing wall and jumped showing her back to us unbelievable.

Poor her got hurt in the process.

"ARE YOU HURT WIFEY"

Her body freazed that's exactly what I want from her my smirk went wide looking at her slowly turning her eyes are on ground, huh where your bravery went now? Her scared eyes traveled every eyes to meet mine.

"Scared aren't we?"

She started to shiver looking in my eyes, if you are scared that much badly then why you have to pull such a stunt? To showcase your skills, looking at us she again started to run, which made me laugh still have the audacity.

My men's immediately grabbed her both arms her legs are not even touching ground I should laugh at her state actually.

"What you want? Let me go?"

I hate her courage even after getting caught she still have the audacity I hate that audacity I simply dragged her to my room she kept wiggling but I'm way too stonger than her way too much she is like cat infront of me.

I pushed her inside my room and locked it let's see what she have to tell me I bend to her height.

"Hmm it's punishment time"

She shivered at my statement.

"Let me go I have to join in two weeks"

He statement made me surprised damn this girl still thinking about her collage?

"Ha ha ha" (evil laugh)

She kept staring at me with her teary eyes.

"Are you crazy?"

"I am I am crazy"

I said and went towards cupboard wo handcuffs she will again try to run away I'm sure she looked at me with horror. I know what she thinking that hmm let's scare her.

"What are you thinking?"

She looked at me with horror haha that's what I want she started to deny me taking her hands behind her but I grabbed her hand and and handcuffed her looking straight in her eyes.

"I can take you right here"

I said pointing at her body she looked more horrified.

"Only if you keep wiggling so what say?"