Adventure

Next Morning Abhi woke up first to see akshu sleeping cutely on her. He adore her for a while and then taking out his phone he took few snaps of her. According to him she was the most beautiful sight.
After few minutes he saw her stirring in her sleep and slowly opening her eyes. She looked at him and give him a sleepy smile.

Akshu- Good Morning Abhi

Abhi- Good Morning Akshu. How was your sleep.

Akshu- Good. What's the time?

Abhi- It's 9:30

Akshu- Are baap re itna late ho gaya.

Abhi- Akshu relax hum udaipur mein nhi h remember. Chalo jaldi utho humme hotel bhi jaana h tumhare adventurous sports bhi tho karne h.

Akshu- Yaa I am damm excited. Chalo jaldi phir.

They both stand up and went towards there rented car and soon they reach there hotel.

Akshu- Abhi hum kaha jaa rahe h.

Abhi- Elephant beach its famous for water activity like snorkeling, jet sking, scuba diving, sea walk,etc

Akshu- Wow! Toh hum kya karne wale h.

Abhi- scuba diving and jet sking.

Akshu- toh chalo phir.

They got freshen up and get ready and went in the restaurant to have there breakfast.

After breakfast they went to Elephant beach.

They rented a boat there with the helmsman. Akshu was super happy and excited seeing which abhi also become happy.

They boarded the boat first abhi climbed the boat when he turned towards akshu to give her his hand. But sees the helmsman giving his hand to help her climb. Akshu held his hand and climbed the boat and pass him smile and walk towards abhi. The helmsman named rohan blushed and passed her a smile and abhi glared him holding akshu possisvely in his arms.
Rohan started the boat and akshu abhi took there seat and start conversating.
Rohan stop the boat at its destination and ask them to get ready while passing a bright smile to akshu. Abhi noticed it and hold akshu hand and while glaring murmured

Abhi- Ye sare rohan meri akshu ke hi piche kyu pade rehte h. Huh!

Akshu- Kya hua abhi

Abhi- Kuch nhi

They both after getting ready came out rohan was instructing them and asked akshu about her trip.

Rohan- So you are here for vacation

Akshu- No! I am here with my husband in our honeymoon.

Listening which rohan smile vanished and abhi smirk grew and akshu look at abhi and smile which he reciprocated and then smirk at rohan.