She is back

Next Day

Abhi announces a full body check up to everyone the next day. Everyone get ready to do so except the chillar party.

Shivu- "Nahi main nahi karwaunga mujhe injection nahi lageana aur naa hi kadvi wali medicines leni hain."

Abhir- "yes bro is right mujhe bhi nahi karwana ye sab. Papa jaruri hain kya mujhe dar lagta hain ye sab karwane se. Aap sab doctor log humme voh giant wale injection denge jaise us movie main diya tha. It will hurt, No it will hurt."

Abhi- "beta full body checkup important hain beta aap jab nahi hue the toh har saal hota tha ye, beta isse kai bimari ke baare main pata chal jaata hain dekho kitne log hain yaha par bhude unke liye please."

Harsh say this while hitting Abhi's head.

Harsh- "Bhudha kisko bola, Abhi toh hum jawan hain. Bhale tune baat sahi boli hain par ab bhi in hadiya main itni jaan hain ki akele 4 ko sambhaal le. "

The kids starts to laugh witnessing Abhi and Harsh bickering but they both get successful in feeding there food to kids.

Manish- "I know aage ka safar asaan nahi hai par aur bhi bohot kuch baaki hain. This is just the first step jaani abhi there is miles to go. "

Harsh- " beta abhi toh bohot kuch hai jo saath milkar karna hain so have patience and have faith in yourself sab thik ho jaayega.

Next day

Abhi was busy preparing for the full body checkup of entire family including the Goenka's and Singhanis's. He first call Manjari for the checkup.

He took out his stethoscope, thermometer, blood pressure monitor, and other instruments from his bag and set them on the coffee table. He asked Manjari to sit on the sofa and began to examine her.

He checked her pulse, blood pressure, temperature, and heart rate. He listened to her lungs, heart, and abdomen. He looked into her eyes, ears, nose, and throat. He asked her about her symptoms, and lifestyle habits.

He performed the same on every member of Family and now the turn was our Anaira. Anaira came and sat in front of Abhi as well as others all were prepared for his arrival.

Anaira sat in front of Abhi. He shakingly holds her hand and checked her pulse, blood pressure, temperature, and heart rate. He listened to her lungs, heart, and abdomen. He looked into her eyes, ears, nose, and throat. He asked her about her symptoms, medical history, and lifestyle habits.

He then starts to dime other test as well and when he done. He announced that test result will be out in 2 to 3 days maximum. Then he will handover the results to them and also some tips and tricks and advices to the ine who will be needing them.

He left the house saying this and looking at Anaira continuously.

After 2 days.

He was in his office, finishing some paperwork, when his phone rang. It was Anjali. His PA he picked up the phone and answered.

Abhi- "Yes Anjali"

Anjali- "Dr. Abhimanyu the reports of the full body checkup of your family is out. I have gone through each one of the and there is nothing except for this one. The reports i have already forwarded to you please look into this. I think this will answer all your questions. "

Abhi- “What do you mean? What did you find?”

Anjali - “Sir it will be best for all of is if you yourself go through this.”

Abhi quickly opened the report in E-mail account of his and get stunned reading the reports.

Abhi felt a jolt of shock and disbelief. He dropped the phone and stared at the report on his computer screen. It was true. It was his handwriting, his signature, his diagnosis. The DNA test reports are positive also indicating that Anaira Singhania is none other than Akshara Abhimanyu Birla. His wife.

He looked at the photo attached to the report. It was her. It was Akshu, It was Anaira She had the same face, the same eyes, the same smile. How could he not have recognized her? How could he have forgotten her?

He picked up the phone and dailed Harsh number and ask him to come into his cabin.

Harsh hurriedly reached Abhi cabin to witness him lost in thoughts and continuously staring at the reports shown in the computer screen.

Harsh- "Abhi beta kya hua aise jaldi jaldi main kyu bula liya beta. Sab thik toh hain tu kuch bol kyu nahi raha hai beta. Bol toh de."

He opened his mouth and said the only thing he could think of.

Abhi- "Akshu"

Harsh getting curious also went through the reports and get to know about the real identity of Akshu and Anaira.

Harsh- "beta its a good news let me inform everyone about it."

Abhi stopped Harsh to informing everyone.

Abhi- " Nahi papa abhi kisi ko nahi batayenge specially No words till she recovers completely."

Harsh- "par beta kyu ye toh khushi ki baat hain naa. "

Abhi- " aap log sabko ke kabil nahi hai par phir bhi you insist then, Anaira ka brain ek tarah se kamjor ho gaya hain. So agar usse kuch bhi yaad dilane ki koshish bhi karenge yaa phir voh kuch aisa karegi that it will make her unconsciousness or can create any kind of disease that can occur in brain because of this."

Harsh- "ye kya bol raha hai beta, matlab There are chance of her to get ill more than that. "

Abhi nods his head and then starts to read deeply to the reports to get the full knowledge about it.