Drunk

Abhi with horror look at every one and sees every lady of there family drinking the said juice and nistha was going to when abhi stoped her.

Nistha- Bhai kya hua rok kyu rahe ho ise pine se.

Abhi- Mat pi ye expired h kharab ho gaya h health pe asar padega rehne de.

Nistha- par bhai sab bhabhiyo ne toh pi liya h  

Abhi- koi baat nahi I'll give them medicine. Tune khana kha liya h jaa jaakar soo jaa. Hum bhi inko medicine dekar sone bhej denge okay.

Nistha- ji bhai

Saying this she went inside her tent.

Abhi- Guys stop them from having this drink.

Kairav- par kyu abhi

Abhi- because it's alcohol stop them.

Everyone- Oh My God

They rushed to the ladies to stop them but they already emptied the bottle and were fully drunk.

They were what to do and come on the decision to make them sleep but when they turned to make them sleep they all were gone. They all panicked and start searching for them when they heard akshu singing.

Akshu was singing the song and everyone was dancing. Abhi was another zone seeing his akshu dancing so gracefully. But his eyes widen when she threw her jacket at him. He ran to her and stop her to do anything further. He took her with him along with other couples.

Abhira

Abhi holding akshu hand was taking her to the tent when he felt akshu hand slipped and she was running he start to run behind her she hid behind the tree but seeing abhi approaching her she again ran and start circling the tree abhi following her and but soon realised that abhi coming from front so she again ran and this time when she try to run abhi catch her and lifted her in bridal style.

Abhi was taking akshu in the tent and after reaching the tent he made her sit and sat beside her.

Akshu- Abhi tumhe pata h tum bohot handsome ho bohot cute ho bohot sweet ho bohot hot ho. Par na yahi tumhari kharabi bhi h.

Abhi- matlab kya h tumhara.

Akshu- matlab ye ki tum itne hot ho ki har ladki tum par flat ho jati h tum itne cute ho ki har ladki tumpe fida ho jaati h tum itne ache ho ki har koi tumhe mujhse chinna chahta h. Mujhe achaa nahi lagta you are only mine. Agar kisine tumpe nazar dali na by god ki kasam aankhe nikal kar gotiyan khelungi.

Abhi- are baapre itna gussa.

Akshu- haa nahi toh abhi tum ek kaam karo meri kachoriya khakar mote ho jao phir tumhe koi nahi dekhega phir tum sirf mere rahoge.

Abhi laugh hearing this and said- Akshu I Love you itna ki tum imagine bhi nahi kar sakti.

He kiss her forehead and akshu smile looking at him and suddenly say idhar aao he came near her and akshu hold his cheek and kissed on his another cheek with loud sound.

Abhi blushed and looked at her and also kissed her cheeks and hugged her when suddenly akshu shouted.

Akshu- Abhi chalo dance karte h mazaa aayega.

Abhi stands and akshu hold his hand and start to dance around sometime tripping sometimes falling but she was enjoying to the fullest and seeing her enjoying even abhi was enjoying to the fullest. After dancing alot she hugged abhi and slept on his chest.

Abhi listening her calm and even breathing understood she slept and kiss her forehead and made her sleep.

Kriyansh

Krishna was walking with ansh when she notice her shadow and hugged ansh

Ansh- Krishna kya hua.

Krishna- Ansh vi kala admi mujhe follow kar raha h.

Ansh- kon kala admi tum batao toh zara mein abhi uski haddi pasli todta hu.

Krishna point at her shadow and ansh signs and then tapped his foot one or two time and asked krishna to not to look back.

Krishna- tumhe pata h ansh tum sach mein chor ho.

Ansh- aur vo kaise

Krishna- tumne mera dil jo churaya h toh hue na tum chor.

Ansh blushed and took her to the tent and made her sleep and was leaving when krishna hold his hand and made him again sit and put his hand in her head ask him to sing a lullaby for her.

Ansh sang the lullaby of naira and made her sleep and left kissing her forehead for his tent which was just adjacent to his and slept while looking over at krishna tent.

Neirohi

Aarohi was asking weird questions to neil and he was patiently answering her questions.

Aarohi- achaa batao neil earth ya aur koi planet round kyu h cylindrical kyu nahi h

Neil- kyuki cylindrical mein hum log gir jaate na isliye aur round h toh ache se rotation le sakta h cylindrical kaise lega rotation.

Aarohi- are aise lega dekho whoop whoop

Aarohi hold her finger up and start to take round while making the sound. Achaa ye batao tumhara naam neil kaise pada tumhara jab janm hua tha toh tum kya nile(blue) the jo tumhara naam neil h.

Neil- Nahi mein nila nahi tha maa ko nila color bohot pasand h isliye mera naam nil rakha.

Aarohi was going to speak something when neil and her reached her tent and neil made her sleep on the bed and said her to sleep which she did cause she was already tired.

When neil stands to leave aarohi was murmuring something he got close to her to hear that and heard her saying

Aarohi- Neil you are the best thing happened to me.

He left after kissing her forehead and was constantly thinking about aarohi and fell asleep.

Parth Shefali (suggest a ship name for them)

Shefali- ah koi toh help karo ye admi mujhe kidnap kar raha h. Are koi mujhe  mere pati ke pass le chalunga.

Parth- ye kya kar rahi ho shefali baby i live you na

Shefali- haww tum ek married women ko i love you bol rahe ho mera pati sun lega toh tera toh gadg ho jaayega. Tera toh interview mein puri insta pr dalunga toh pata chalega jab saari duniya ko pata chalega tab mazaa aayega.

Parth somehow made her sleep and slept beside her taking her into his arms.

____________________________________

Announcement

Kal only promo no update kal we all are going bhojpal mela there so many rides to try and food is mind blowing aur is baar to fish aquarium tunnel bhi h aur mazaa ayega ye sab dekhne mein. Do visit bhojpal mela both in govindpura and new market if someone is bhopali.

Again ab se no update on Sunday from now on. Cause saala idea sochne ka time hi nahi milti h so Monday to Saturday