Nightmare

Akshu was singing a song and a baby was lying in her lap. She was patting the baby head and slowly humming the song while playing with baby small hands suddenly everything vanished. The baby in her lap vanished and the room filled with light was now dark. Akshu got alert when she heard a laughter sound which was familiar for akshu. Abhinav was standing near the hill with a small baby in his hand and at some distance akshu was pleading and begging abhinav by folding her hands. She was a crying mess. There was nobody around her and it was night time so there was total darkness surrounded.

Abhinav- Akshu tum meri nahi hui toh main tumhe kisi ki bhi nahi hone dunga. Tum is bache ki wajah se mere pass nahi aa rahi ho naa. Main main is bache ko hi maar dunga yaha khai main phek kar. Naa rahega baas naa bajegi basuri.

Akshu- Abhinav tumhara is masoom bachee ne kya bigada hain kuch bhi toh nahi . Please usse kuch mat karo.

Abhinav- Nahi Akshu issi bachee ki wajah se tum mere pass nahi aa rahi isse toh marna hi hoga.

Akshu- Abhinav please mujhe mere bachee ko wapas kar do. Tumhe meri jaan leli hain leli par please main hath jodti hu mujhe mere bache ko wapas kardo.

Abhinav- Nahi isse toh marna hoga agar ye jinda raha toh tum meri kabhi nahi hogi. Isliye isse marna hoga.

Saying this Abhinav throw the baby from his hand from hill. Akshu shout and was running to save the baby but every time the distance was kept increasing.

Suddenly she heard abhi voice calling her name continuously and she starts to shake.

She open her eye and came face to face with abhi. She was breathing heavily and sweating. She was drenched in sweat and huffing. She looked at abhi and sat on the bed and said

Akshu- Abhi please usne mere bachee ko khai se niche phek diya hain please mere bachee ko bachaa lo dekho vo abhinav mere bachee ko maar dega.

Abhi- Akshu shaant ho jao aisa kuch nahi hoga dekho abhinav aas pass bhi nahi hain tum fikar mat karo woh nahi aayega.

Akshu- Abhi tum baat maan kyu nahi rahe ho. Vi dekho us taraf vo abhinav... Are kaha gaya Abhinav abhi toh yahi tha aur vo khai kaha gayi jisme usne mera bachaa feka tha.

Abhi- Akshu shaant ho jao kuch nahi hua hain sab thik hain tumne bas ek bura sapna dekha tha. Vo real nahi tha kuch nahi hua hain sab thik hain.

Akshu looked at abhi then looked at her surrounding for a while and then again looked at abhi but this time with her eyes filled with tears. She hugged abhi and stats to cry again.

Akshu- Abhi usne mera bachaa chin liya. Bhagwan usko narak bhi jagah nahi denge.

Abhi- Bilkul bhagwan ji bhi usse kabhi maaf nahi karenge tum chinta mat karo. Uske jo karam hain naa uski wajah se usse jald hi punishment milegi. Tum abhi soo jao chalo.

Abhi hugged a crying akshu and slowly she fell asleep.

Abhi- (in mind) I know tumne bohot kuch saha hain and upar se tumne apne bachee ko khone ki news sunkar tumhara dil kap raha hain. Tum us dard ko sehan nahi kar paa rahi ho. But mujhe is baat ki khushi bhi hain ki ye sab tumhare dard ko andar jamaa karke nahi rakhega. Mujhe tumhe is sadme se bahar jaane ka ek mauka mil jayega.

Saying this even he fell asleep. Next Morning everyone was at the mandir to do the pujaa.

Manjari- Akshu beta aaja idhar aage aa abhi tu bhi aage aa waha kya khada hain.

They both came forward and manjari handover the aarti thaal to both of them.

Manjari- Akshu Abhi beta tum dono aaj pooja karo akshu beta bohot time ho gaya teri awaj main koi bhajan sune hue toh aaj aarti tum hi gaa do.

Akshu took the aarti thaal and abhi also came beside her and held the aarti thaal.

Abhi starts to do the aari but whenever akshu tries to sing. All the flashes of abhinav kidnapping and her baby birth came in front of her eyes and she starts to panic. She starts to shiver and as she was hearing the voices in her ear she covered her ear to block out all the noises. She was in very slow voice saying no.

Abhi notice her like that and held her when he felt that she is going to collapse soon enough.

Abhi- Akshu kya hua sambhalo khudko akshu please. Akshu breath with me. Take long breaths and try to calm yourself. Don't think about anything else.

Abhi took her in his arms and took her to their room and ask mahima to do her check-up.

Mahima went inside and ask everyone to leave but abhi denied saying

Abhi- I want my wife all good else i go crazy  like this please let me stay.

But mahima didn't heard him and ask him to get out of the room so that she can check her properly.

Abhi unwillingly left the room for mahima to let her do the job do the check-up.

He starts to take round and round of the room. He was worried for akshu so much and pacing around the room back and forth.

Abhi was a crying mess. When at the same time mahima came out of the emergency room.

Mahima- Abhi mujhe tumse akele main kuch baat karni hain.

Saying this mahim left when she ask him to meet her. Abhi also follows