Prank, Prank

1- Rhea, Rhea i am asking you something.

Rhea come into reality and realise that she just dream about revealing the truth.

Rhea- No i didn't killed anyone. This is all made up lies nothing else.

2- I object Mylord 1 is making assumptions and accusing my client based on his theory. If he has proof show it to the court before making any allegations.

Judge- Objection sustained. 1 make sure you have the proofs with you before you make any allegations.

1- Sorry your honor okay Rhea aap bataiye aap kya is baat se aware thi ki Mr. Goenka already married h toh phir aapne unse shaadi kyu ki. I mean chaliye maan lete h unhone dhokha diya but aapne bhi toh unka saath diya even though you know about his marriage and also about his children.

Rhea- No he told me that he love me and he divorced his wife and the custody was with her so he wanted to marry me.

At the same time the bell ring. And the judge adjourned the court giving them another date.

[Sorry I won't expose her so soon cause ek baar court ke saamne truth aa gaya then toh sidha jail iski dhulai kaise hogi]

They all came out of the court.

Akshu- Thank you you really was fire there. She was looking like she saw an alien there was no words that came out of her mouth.

1- Aap dekhte jaiye ab kya kya sawal puchta hu aur isse kaise expose karta hu. Aap chinta mat kijiye.

They all went to there home. After reaching at Goenka's Rhea saw Aarohi going somewhere.

Rhea- Aarohi mere liye Coffee banao.

Aarohi- Pehle toh main kya aapki naukar lagi hu jo ye sab karu dusri baat bana toh main du oar bhulna mat I am a doctor aise dawa milakar zeher dungi na ki postmortem pe bhi pata nahi chalega ki murder tha ki natural death hui thi. Limit mein rahiye apni

Aarohi went from there and rhea burnt. After a while akshu abhi neil muskan reem ansh came to Goenka's and went into akshu aaru room.

Akshu- yaar kuch toh karna padega is case ko lekar warna toh proofs na hone ke chakar mein haar jayenge. Jo bhi argument hai voh kafi nahi h humme proof chahiye honge.

Abhi- mere pass ek idea h.

They discussed the plan. Everyone get a smile after listening to the plan.

Akshu- Abhi plan toh bohot achaa h par iske liye risk bhi bohot h chances h fail hone ke bhi. Par try karte h kuch nahi se kuch toh sahi. 

Aarohi- Par akshu hum karenge kya.

Akshu- Pranks

Saying this akshu smirked copied by aaru,  krishna, kairav and vansh.

Abhi- Kya karoge.

They all discussed something and left to prepare.

After sometime Rhea was having her dinner when suddenly she started coughing and gagging as something was stuck in her throat she coughed until she pull out that thing. Rhea after took out the thing and widen her eyes after seeing it was a lizard. She shouted and went into the washroom to puke.

Akshu along with everyone came out from behind the pillar. They all were laughing so hard. Akshu went a pull out a tissue paper and with the help of paper she picked up the lizard which was in reality was a rubber lizard but rhea didn't bother to pay attention that it was of rubber.

Akshu- ch.ch.ch chipkali aunty abhi hi dher ho gayi abhi toh bohot kuch hona baaki h.

Soon everyone again went to hide somewhere when they notice rhea coming back.

Rhea went inside kitchen to find something to eat. She opened the fridge to look for food when her eyes went on cake kept inside. She pull out the cake and lick her lips after watching the frosting over the cake.

Rhea- lagta h kisi special occasion ke liye rakha h koi baat nahi ab toh main ki case jitungi.

She pulled out a knife to cut the cake when she notice something moving in the cake frosting. She get stull for a while and start concentrating on the cake and noted soon enough that there is a living organisms is there under the frosting. She with the help of knife removed the frosting to notice bunch of live worms was present under the frosting. Seeing this she again shouted and thew the cake into dustbin and went from there.

Rhea- Aaj toh khana hi naseeb main nahi h. Chalo jaakar naha hi leti hu.

She went inside her bathroom and start taking shower. But when after a while she opened her eyes she sees a weird blue liquid was covering her head to toe.

Rhea- What the hell what is that.

It was actually a blue sugar syrup which is why it was a little sticky as well she turned off the shower and again opened the same blue liquid was constantly flowing.

She went near wash basin to atleast wash her face. But when she twist the tap there was a red liquid was coming out of the tap.

Rhea again shouted thinking it to be blood she came outside the washroom and was wearing her clothes in her room when she heard some noise of crackers. She got frightened and start to wear her clothes hurriedly.

When her shouts died down all the people came to from there hidden places and start laughing some were also on the road to control there laughter.

Akshu- Aunty don't mind h par humare yaha bhi aise hi nahi hota matlab seriously.

All went away leaving Rhea all alone. Soon

Rhea- ye log samjhate kya h apne aap ko bohot hawaa mein uchal rahe the ek baar hath aa Jaye phir batati hu. Ab tum dekhna ye case toh main hi jitunga. Kal lagta h Goenka's ke empire jaana hi padega.