Celebration

When they arrived at Singhania Sadan. The Mansion was looking so beautiful with all the decorations and lighting.

Akshu- Ohh toh tum log isliye mujhe bhagate the to plan all this right. Abhi sahi main it's all looks so beautiful. Thank you for the surprise.

Abhi- Akshu aage aage dekho hota h kya.

They both enter the mansion and akshu spot gayu there and runs to her while shouting hugs her.

Akshu- Maasiiiii. I missed you so much. Aap kab aayi aur mujhe kyu nhi bataya ki aap aa rahi h. I would have prepared something You know.

Gayu- Akshu I missed you too. Main aaj shaam hi aayi aur aapko na batane ke do reason the pehla ye ki aapko surprise dena tha aur dusra ye ki mein aapke aur aapke pati ka saath ka quality time interrupt nhi karna chahti thi.

Akshu after meeting gayu looks at everyone to see them all decked up in beautiful attires. She meet everyone when abhi bought her on stage.

Abhi- Bhai baki sab baad mein pehle cake kat lete h phir actually mein party shuru kar sakte h kyu janta.

All Hoots. Neil and Ansh bought the cake on the stage. The Cake was a Princess cake with pearls and glitter dressing.

Akshu smiled watching the cake and turn to look at abhi and grin. She excitedly hold the knife and cut the cake. She took the piece of cake and walk towards abhi and made him have the first bite. Abhi took cake from her hand and make her eat the cake. One by one every one came to feed her cake and last came krishna kairav and aarohi.

They took the cake and akshu smiling open her mouth to have the cake but three of them smashed the cake on her face instead and run from there. She stood there for a while socked and then taking some cake in her hand run behind them. The tom and jerry show was going on and everyone was enjoying the show only thing which was missing was popcorn after sometime four of them covered in cake and huffing come and took there seat and start to clean each other face.

Akhilesh- Ye log lad rahe the na abhi 5 minute pehle. Aur ab dekho kaise pyar se ek dusre ka chehra saaf kar rahe h.

Abhi- Akshu Aarohi Kairav Krishna di are wapas aa jao function aage bhi bhadana h.

After cleaning each other face they came back on the stage. Abhi ask everyone to settle down. Krishna, Kairav, Aarohi went down from stage and took there seats. Abhi hold akshu hand and went down from stage and made her sit on a special seat and again went in stage.

Abhi- So everyone On the Occasion of my beloved wife Birthday I am going to show you all something very special. So lets begin but before we start akshu ye aapka birthday gift h meri naksh mamu aur kirti mami ki taraf se.

Naksh- Beta ye toh tumhara idea tha naa.

Abhi- Mamu aap dono ko mere is gift ke wajah se aap dono ko gift prepare karne ka time mila toh include you guys as well. Chalo baki ki baat baad mein karenge abhi koi yeh toh dekhlo.

Abhi again went back to akshu and sat beside her. He took hold of a remote and press the button.

The lights goes off and the projector screen goes on. Soon baby akshu video come on screen.

Everyone can see kartik and naira in hospital gown carrying baby akshu in there arms. Kartik crying seeing her.

Akshu smiled in between her tears and looked at abhi mouthing a thank you.

Next video played where all the members of family were present and doctors arrived there with akshu and she kicked the doctor and the doctor saying that

Doctor -chalo ye toh pata chala ki ye apki hi beti h. Fighter h beti bilkul aapki tarah

Kartik- ofcourse sherni ki beti h toh sherni hogi.