She is back again

He froze. He couldn't believe his ears. He thought he was dreaming. He thought he was hallucinating. He thought he had gone mad. He heard her. He saw Akshu. His wife. His love. His life.

Abhi- "Akshu?"

he whispered, his voice trembling.

She nodded, tears streaming down her face. She put her hand on his face towards him, slowly and hesitantly. She reached him and touched his face, gently and lovingly. She felt his warmth, his breath, his heartbeat. She felt him. She felt Abhi. Her husband. Her love. Her life.

Akshu- "Abhi,"

she said, her voice breaking.

Akshu- "I remember. I remember everything. I remember you. I remember us. I remember our son. I remember who I am. I am Akshu. I am your wife. I am your love. I am your life."

He couldn't speak. He couldn't move. He couldn't think. He could only feel. He felt her touch, her voice, her tears. He felt her. He felt Akshu. His wife. His love. His life. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, holding her tight. He buried his face in her hair and breathed her in, smelling her scent. He kissed her head and whispered in her ear, softly and sincerely.

Abhi- "Akshu, I love you. I love you so much. I missed you so much. I never gave up on you. I never stopped looking for you. I never stopped hoping for you. I never stopped living for you. You are my wife. You are my love. You are my life.maine har din sirf tumhe wapas paane ke liye pray kiya aur aaj, aaj meri woh prayer finally accept ho gayi. Tum wapas aa gayi. Akshu main hi janta hu ki tumhe apne saamne dekhkar tumhe gale na laga paana ka dard kaisa tha. Main kitna chahta tha ki tumhe sab kuch bata saku. Tumhe sab kuch yaad dila saku but i was helpless but aaj main tumhe gale laga sakta hu. I am so happy."

They hugged each other and cried, letting out all the pain and sorrow of the past six years. They cried for the time they had lost, the memories they had missed, the moments they had wasted. They cried for the joy they had found, the love they had regained, the life they had reclaimed. They cried for each other. They cried for themselves. They cried for their son.

Their son. Abhir. Their miracle. Their joy. Their pride. He was waiting for them at home. He was waiting for his father. He was waiting for his mother. He was waiting for his family. He didn't know that his mother was alive. He didn't know that his mother was Anaira. He didn't know that his mother was Akshu. He didn't know that his mother was coming home.

Abhi then called the Dr. Saxena and told them about Akshu memory regain. Dr. Saxena asked abhi to wait outside to do some checkups. Abhi looked at Akshu who passed him a reassuring smile and left. Dr. Saxena proceed with his check-up.

Soon Akshu and Abhi reached Birla Mansion where all the Goenkas, Singhania, Birla's was waiting for Akshu unaware of the fact that She regained her memory back.

Manjari was already on the door to welcome her with Aarti ki thaal. She welcomed Akshu with tears in her eyes.

Akshu enters in the house and starts to look at everyone face remembering her moments with them when suddenly she looks at Manish face.

She slowly walked towards him hugs him and says in his ears.

Akshu- "Aiyaa mere papa ko gussa jab aata hain" (ite se hi kaam chalao mujhe itna hi yaad hain)

Manish get shocked and says Akshu. He pull her out of hug and cups her face.

Manish- "Akshu beta tujhe ye gaana yaad kaise? Tujhe sab yaad aa gaya kya mere bache.

Saying this he hugged Akshu tightly and keep kissing her head saying mera bacha.

Hearing this everyone was shocked and turned towards Abhi. Abhi gave them there bright smile and slowly nod his head.

Everyone get happy getting the confirmation they all needed and Aarohi, Krishna and Kairav shouted loudly. Hearing which Akshu and rest if the family get scared.

But ignoring there scolding and words they pulled Akshu in a group hug.

Aarohi- " Akshu tu na badi wali attention seeker ho gayi hain matlab humara pura dhyaan apni taraf karne ke liye itna kuch aage se aisa kiya naa toh tujhse baat nahi karungi main aur naa kisi ko tujhse baat karne bhi nahi dungi. Is baar chut gayi agli baar nahi chutegi. "

Akshu- "kya karu bachpan se tujhse attention paane ke liye tadapti rahi aur aaj finally aarohi ji ne mujhe attention diya. Neil dekhlo tumhari biwi se attention paana kitna mushkil hain."

Neil- "Bhabhi batane ki zarurat nahi hain are kamar main dard ho gaya mere isse attention grab karte karte. Budhapa aa jayega par mujhe iska attention nahi mila ab tak."

All laugh hearing Neil statement. While Aarohi smack neil head who act like he been hurt badly. All double up there laughter on Neil act.

Akshu- "Waise Di bache kaha hain kahi dikhayi nahi de rahe hain."

Krishna- "woh toh khelne gaye hain driver hain unke saath aate hi honge. "

At the same time Abhi get the call from the driver.

Abhi- "lo driver ka phone aa gaya bacho ko hi baat karni hogi."

Akshu- "Abhi unhe batana mat jab ghar aayenge tab bataungi."

Abhi nods and pick up the call. But after hearing from other side he get pales and shout.

Abhi- "ye kya bakwas kar rahe ho aisa kaise ho sakta hain dundho unhe. Aisa kaise ho sakta hain. Mujhe kuch nahi sunana mujhe bas voh log sahi salamat chahiye. Samjhe tum."