Fell in Love

Anaira was in her room sitting at her couch was lost in her thoughts. All the memories of her first meet with abhir, abhi and family. The connection she felt with abhir and abhi. Its like she is reliving all those memories again and again.

Now, Anaira was lying on her bed, staring at the ceiling. She couldn't sleep. She had too many thoughts running in her mind. She thought about her stay at Birla Mansion, and how her life had changed since she had met Abhi.

She remembered the first time she had seen him. He was running for abhir. The worry reflecting on his face for abhir, his scared face his worry which was dripping from his face. His scared eyes, his eyes which was reflecting the fear of loosing Abhir was evident. His thank you for saving Abhir life. How after that all the misunderstanding and his apologies which actually help her to understand him in a better way. The way his eyes craves for his wife Akshara in her face. The way his eyes tries to find his Akshara in her face but nowadays they didn't tries too but look at her with love and admiration is same he look at Akshu face with. She doesn't know what changed but she likes the change in him and his eyes.

He had introduced her to his family, who had welcomed her with warmth and kindness. He had told them that she was his too be wife and he is going to marry her soon then just for sake of abhir but she felt that there is something changed. He had offered her a guest room and had told her to make herself comfortable. He had asked her if she needed anything, and had assured her that she was safe with him.

She had felt a surge of gratitude and admiration for him. He had saved her from a terrible fate, and had given her a new hope. He had been so gentle and caring with her, despite not knowing anything about her. He had treated her like a friend, even though she was a stranger. He had been her hero, her savior, her protector.

She had stayed with him and his family for a few days, and had slowly started to feel at home. She had learned more about him and his family. She had learned that he was a successful doctor, who ran a hospital called Birla Hospital. He was the eldest son of Harshvardhan and Manjari Birla, who were also in the hospital business. He had two younger brother, Abhiyansh and Neil, who also a doctor and a businessman. He had a younger sister, Nistha and Muskan, who is married to Akshara brother Kairav and a dancer. He had a a complete joint family, Abhir, who is soul of family and Abhi's family . His brother is married to Akshara sisters Krishna and Aarohi. He has his niece Ruhi and tina and nephew kriyansh and Shivansh he love them to his dear heart. He is close to every child of his house. While knowing his family she starts to fall in love with everyone like they are her family. She loves them like her own the feeling of her being all alone and orphan is fading away now she is with them.

He also had a late wife, Akshu, who had died six years ago in a car accident. Akshu was the daughter of Naira, a famous dancer who also suffered from brain clot she came to know that the doctor who treated her is the same doctor who treated Akshara mother Naira while she was suffering from brain clot.

Anaira had felt a pang of sadness and sympathy for Abhi. He had lost his wife, his best friend, and mother of his child in one day. He had been shattered and broken by the tragedy. He had gone into depression and had isolated himself from the world. He had stopped smiling and laughing. He had stopped living and loving. He had become a shadow of his former self.

He had slowly recovered from his grief, with the help of his family and friends. He had resumed his work and had taken care of his hospital. He had tried to move on and be happy, for the sake of his family and Abhir. He had been strong and brave, despite his pain and loss.

But he had never forgotten Akshu. He had never stopped loving her. He had kept her memories alive in his heart and his home. He had kept her pictures and belongings in his room. He had kept her name and voice in his phone. He had kept her fragrance and touch in his clothes. He had kept her smile and eyes in his dreams. He had kept her alive in his soul.

Anaira had realized that she had fallen in love with Abhi. She had fallen in love with his kindness and generosity. She had fallen in love with his courage and resilience. She had fallen in love with his intelligence and passion. She had fallen in love with his charm and charisma. She had fallen in love with his beauty and grace. She had fallen in love with him, completely and irrevocably.

But she had also realized that he would never love her back. He would never see her as anything more than a friend. He would never feel for her what he felt for Akshu. He would never give her what he had given to Akshu. He would never belong to her, as he belonged to Akshu.

She had accepted her fate and had decided to keep her feelings to herself. She had decided to be happy with his friendship and care. She had decided to be grateful for his presence and support. She had decided to be loyal to his trust and respect. She had decided to be content with his smile and hug. She had decided to love him, silently and selflessly.
____________________________

Next is the Entry of Dr. Saxena. I need help see i have something in mind that Dr. Saxena will help Akshu to regain her memory but i want to here let Akshu feel the fear of loosing Abhi so there will be an entry with Dr. Saxena who is just friends with Abhi but ye baat Akshu ko i mean Anaira ko nahi pata hai naa.