Panic

Anaira was in her room and reminiscing every moment she spend with Abhi and the what she witness downstairs. She starts to get doubts that she is not perfect match for Abhi but Aditi is.

Anaira was lying on the couch, flipping through a photo album that Abhi had given her. He said it was full of pictures of Abhir childhood, how he took his first step, said his forst word, his first day of school, his all birthday everything that Akshu needed to know about Abhir childhood, Also the photos of there first meet to till Abhir birth. He hoped it would help her remember some of the happy moments they shared before the car accident that took away her memory might be it will trigger her past but also Akshu can witness all the moment which she missed of Abhir.

Anaira stared at the smiling faces of the kids in the photos, but felt nothing. No recognition, no nostalgia, no joy. She felt like she was looking at strangers, not herself and her family. She wondered who Akshu was, what she liked, what she dreamed of. She felt a surge of frustration and anger, followed by a wave of fear and sadness. She felt like she was drowning in a sea of emotions that she couldn't control.

Anaira starts to pressuring her brain to remember about her past self so that she can came to know atleast her identity. The urge to stay with Abhi and Abhir is so strong that she want to remember her past self to gain the confidence that she is perfect match for Abhi not Aditi.

She started to hyperventilate, clutching the album to her chest. She felt a tightness in her chest, a tingling in her limbs, a ringing in her ears. She thought she was going to die. She screamed for help, but no one heard her.

Abhi was in the kitchen, helping his mother prepare dinner. Dr. Saxena, Anaira's doctor, was in the guest room, checking his emails. They were all unaware of Akshu's distress, until they heard a loud thud from the living room.

They rushed to see what had happened, and found Akshu on the floor, unconscious. The photo album was scattered around her, some of the pictures torn or crumpled. Abhi knelt down beside her, shaking her gently.

Abhi- "Anaira, Anaira, wake up!" he cried.

Dr. Saxena checked her pulse and breathing, and said,

Dr. Saxena- "She's having a panic attack. She needs to calm down and breathe normally. Abhi, get me a glass of water and a paper bag. And call an ambulance, just in case."

Manjari nodded and ran to the phone, while Aarohi fetched the water and the bag. Abhi lifted Akshu's head and placed it on his lap. He stroked her hair and spoke to her softly.

Abhi- "Anaira, you're safe. You're not alone. You're with people who care about you. You're going to be okay. Just breathe with me, okay? Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale."

He placed the paper bag over her mouth and nose, and instructed her to breathe into it. He hoped it would reduce the amount of oxygen in her blood and ease her symptoms. He also gave her some water to sip, to prevent dehydration.

Slowly, Akshu's breathing became more regular and her eyes fluttered open. She looked around, confused and scared. She saw Abhi's face, full of concern and relief. She saw Dr. Saxena's face, full of professionalism and compassion. She saw Manjari face, full of kindness and sympathy. She felt their hands holding hers, their voices reassuring her.

She realized they were trying to help her, but she didn't know why. She didn't know what had happened, or what was wrong with her. She felt like a stranger in her own body, in her own life. She wanted to remember, but she couldn't. She wanted to forget, but she couldn't. She wanted to escape, but she couldn't.

She started to cry, softly at first, then louder and louder. She sobbed,

Anaira- "I don't know who I am. I don't know anything. I don't know what to do."

Abhi hugged her and said,

Abhi- "It's okay, Anaira. It's okay. You don't have to know everything right now. You just have to know that we're here for you. We're your friends. We're your family. We love you. And we'll help you get through this. Together."

Dr. Saxena- "That's right, Anaira. You're not alone. You have us. And you have yourself. You're a strong and brave person, Anaira. You've survived a terrible accident, and you're recovering every day. You may have lost some of your memories, but you haven't lost your identity. You're still you, Anaira. And you'll find yourself again. I promise."

Manjari smiled and said, "Yes, Anaira. You're a wonderful person, Anaira. You have a beautiful soul, and a bright future. You have so much to live for, Anaira. And we'll be with you every step of the way. We'll support you, encourage you, and celebrate you. We'll make new memories with you, Anaira. And we'll cherish the old ones, too. We'll never forget who you are, Anaira. And we'll never let you forget, either."

They held her close, and she felt their warmth and their love. She felt a flicker of hope and gratitude in her heart. She felt a spark of curiosity and wonder in her mind. She felt a trace of familiarity and comfort in their presence. She felt a glimpse of herself, and a glimpse of her past. She thought to herself.

Akshu- "I am seriously a stupid person just because I don't remember my past memories doesn't mean that i don't deserve him. I have to prove it to everyone, to Abhi, to myself that i am worth it. I am a perfect match for Abhi."

She looked at them, and said,

Anaira- "Thank you. Thank you for being here. Thank you for being my friends. Thank you for being my family. Thank you for loving me."

They smiled, and said,

Abhi- "You're welcome, Akshu. You're welcome."

_____________________________

Hello people i need help that how will Akshu will prove it to everyone that she is a perfect match for Abhi. I need ideas please actually i am unable to think any give me some suggestions rest I'll do it. Please suggest me i am out of ideas right now.