Trip

Abhi and everyone decides to go on hiking trip.

Neil- Bhai aap sab toh waha couples honge mujhe toh already bore feel ho raha h.

Abhi- Neil tu bhi toh couple nein chal raha h tu kaha bore hoga rehna apne partner ke saath.

Neil- K..k.kya bo..bo..bol ra..rahe ho bhai.

Ansh- Sahi hi toh bol raha h vo teri bhi toh girlfriend h.

Neil- kin bhaiya.

Everyone excluding aarohi- Aarohi aur kon.

Aarohi and neil get shocked and widen there eyes and in a flash they looked at eachother with a expression inhe kaise pata chala.

Akshu- Kya hua kya soch rahe ho yahi na ki humme kaise pata chala.

They both nodded there head vigerously making entire family laugh.

Akshu- voh kya h naa jis din jis time tum logo ne ek dusre ko propose kiya tha na us time par mein bhi aaru ko dhundte bach stage aayi thi performance ke liye bulane. Maine waha sab dekh liya tha.

Abhi- And Akshu being an excited soul she came running to us and told us everything. Tab se we were waiting ki tu kab batayega par tune toh bataya hi nahi isliye aaj humne khud hi bhanda phod diya.

Harsh- Tumhe kya laga achanak mujhe tumhare carrer ki fikar kyu hui isliye ki ab tum par jimmedari aani shuru hongi toh use sambhalne layak toh bano tum. Apne aap ko sambhalna sikhoge tabhi kisi aur ko sambhalne laayak banoge.

Abhi- Toh ab jab sab saamne aa gaya h toh chalo kal trip pe jaane ki taiyaari kar lete h.

They went inside the room and start to pack there bags for the trip

When there bags was ready they went to sleep as they were leaving the next day.

Next Morning everyone was having breakfast and after breakfast they are going to leave for the trip. Soon they complete there breakfast and was ready to leave Manjari made them eat dahi chini.

They left for the trip in the minibus. All the way they were singing playing games gossiping and what not. At the time they reached it was mid noon after having something light they start the hiking.

Abhi was guiding them after a while they reached a beautiful waterfall at which they take there first stop.

They put there luggage at side and girls starts to play with the water suddenly when abhi was sitting near the pond he felt splash of water on his face. He looked at the direction to see akshu and neil laughing there. He stood up and was going towards them.

Abhi- aaj toh tum logo ko chodunga nahi mein matlab tum logo ko main hi milta hu.

He was going to grab akshu hand when neil pushed him in the pond making him fully drenched in water everybody start to laugh and neil goes to aarohi and akshu goes to krishna and push them in the water but since krishna was holding ansh hand he also end up landing in the pond. Neil pushed kairav and vansh in the water and akshu then take down shefali and nistha along with her and neil.

All were fighting in water throwing water at each other. When out of nowhere neil hets the idea to race from one end to another end Everyone was ready for to give it a shot.

They started there race and let me tell you every male member lose why cause come on race jitne se jo khushi milti h usse jyada toh un logo ko khush dekh kar mil gayi.

Soon they change there cloth by making a tent of few long blanket and get ready to go further. They were enjoying the tracking by gossiping racing in between cute fighting everything and reached at the top to witness the sunset. There were many people around and partying they ere arranging there tents and fire place after that they were going to arrange the food.

All of them were into there work but humara abhimanyu birla was lost in his beloved wife land.

Akshu- Abhi ye zara lagane mein help kardo na abhi abhi

Abhi- haa janeman kya hua kyu yaad kiya apne is ashiq ko tumne.

Akshu- Abhi tum apne ye oyar ke wonderland se baahar niklo aur meri help karo ye tent bandhne mein chalo utho.

Abhi- yrr kya akshu humesha mere pyaar ka gubara tum phod deti ho. Matlab i do so much and you not even a little bit how mean is that.

Akshu- oh nautanki drama company bhi is pure dilogue pe tumhe side role tak na degi are ye chido tumhe vo play mein tree bhi nahi banayegi.

Abhi- Akshu yarr humesha mera kachra kar deti ho lao kya help karni thi.

Akshu laugh on her husband's antics and ask him to help her in arranging the tent.

When they were done with the tent and arranging the fire suddenly few guys approached akshu aaru shefali and krishna and asked them out.

At the same time abhi neil ansh and parth turn into alpha male mode and possessively hold there partner respectively.

Abhi- Oh hello tum log andhe ho kya ye meri biwi h iske gale mein mangalsutra or maang mein sindur nhi dikhta kya back off nahi toh mein pehle doctor honga jo hadi jodne ke bajay todega.

Neil- Ae bhai ye babar sherni terese nahi sambhalegi badi mushkil se toh mujhse pati h jaan vachana chahata h toh bhaag le warna kacha chaba jayegi.

Ansh- Bhai iske liye main chor bana hu kyu mujhe khooni banana chahta hai nikal na le yaha se.

Parth- Bhai dekh humari shaadi ko do saal ho gaye h phir bhi aaj tak mere mein himmat nahi hui ki mein thoda flirt kar lu tu puchne aaya h bhag yaha se warna tera band mein bajaunga aur apne news pe ye dikhayegi phir poori duniya ko pata chalega tu pita h nikal yaha se

They left and everyone was laughing except aarohi as she was glaring at neil

Neil- Sorry matashree sorry ab mujhe kuch sujha nahi toh socha babar sherni ka naam bolta hu varna toh puri life single hi reh jaunga.

Listening his talks even aarohi laugh. After there heartful laughter session they sat to have there dinner when abhi said

Abhi- are mein juice laana hi bhul gaya abhi lata hu.

He went inside the tent and bought a bottle but it got broke down as a ball hit his hand. A boy came

Boy- Sorry bahiya hum log khel rahe the usme lag gaya sorry. Aapka juice ki bottle tut gayi h humare pass extra h aap hum se le lijiye please as an apology please it's a request.

He agreed and took a bottle from the boy and served to ever ladies out there and made them drink. When he taste the drink he came to know it was alcohol that too strong one and he made ladies drink that which means all of them is drunk now.