Bad News

Manish- Beta kya hua behan aur biwi kya bol rahe ho kuch samjh nahi aa raha h.

Abhi- Bade papa ye abhinav natak kar raha tha pagal hone ka issi ne akshu ka kidnap kiya h aur plan kar raha h nistha and muskan ko kidnap karne ka. So that humara dhyaan akshu se bhatke and wo usse yaha se nikal sake. He also planned to kill my sister mujhe pehle unhe safe jagah pohchana hoga taki humlog distract naa ho.

Abhi directly call nistha and muskan and asks them to be in the police station till they ask them to do otherwise and do not listen to abhinav or any stranger. They will come and themselves take them. They also informed at police station about the video and about muskan and nistha reaching there also sent there pictures to them.

Abhi and kairav then notice abhinav going somewhere and starts to follow him along with ansh neil krish and vansh.

Abhinav reached at some building with lots of apartments. Abhi and other are behind him. They saw him going in the lift and waited till it stops. When they notice the floor number they also reached at the same floor and enter the single apartment present there secretly.

They starts to find akshu when they hear akshu cries and sound of whip. They understood that abhinav is physically harming akshu. Abhi was going to get inside in anger when he heard abhinav and stops.

Abhinav- Akshu tum kyu ro rahi ho uske liye dekho main hu naa tumse bohot pyaar karta hu. Tum ro mat please.

Akshu- tum pagal ho please mujhe chod do mujhe abhi ke pass jaana h please chod do. Kaun ho tum please jaane do mujhe. Ahhhh

Akshu again cries as abhinav hits her.

Abhinav- mana kiya na maine tumhe us abhimanyu ka naam lene ko jab tak tum uska naam leti rahogi main aisa hi karunga samjhi tum.

Hearing all this abhi was going to get in when kairav stops him.

Abhi- Kairav mujhe andar jaane do please vo kamina meri akshu ko hurt kar raha h mujhe usse rokna hoga.

Kairav- Abhimanyu main samjh sakta hu par please ruk jaao humme nahi pata ki humare andar jaate hi woh akshu ke saath kya karega are pagal h woh pyaar karne ka daawa kar raha h aur maar raha h akshu ko. Pata chala hum andar gaye toh voh akshu ko kuch kar naa de ye soch kar ki mujhe nahi mili toh tujhe bhi nahi milne dunga abhi ruk jao. Thida bardasth kar lo please akshu ki safety ke liye hi. Hum log akshu ko lagi ek ek chot ka hisab lenge par please ruk jao abhi ke liye.

They waited hearing akshu cries continuously which actually tear them up. Abhi tighten his fist every time he hears akshu cries and whip hit her.

Then they notice akshu calming a little and abhinav coming outside. They hid themselves in the darkness well enough so that abhinav doesn't acknowledge there presence. They waited till abhinav was far away from the room akshu was in and then abhi and kairav went inside the room and ansh neil krish and vansh get hold of abhinav and tied him with ropes and wire so that he couldn't move at all.

Inside the room abhi and kairav looked at akshu who was unconscious because of all the torture she went through. Abhi start to check as kairav was panicking seeing akshu unconscious.

Abhi- Kairav please calm down she is unconscious because she couldn't bear the torture she went through. She'll soon gain her consciousness. She is safe now we'll take her to hospital to look after any internal injury. Alright. Let's go.

Abhi and kairav carry akshu out of the room to see abhinav tied up and shouting to leave him. And rest of them looking at him in worry.

Neil- Bhai bhabhi thik toh hai naa. Voh aise kaise.

Abhi- She is just unconscious for now only i can say this hum log isse hospital leke jaa rahe h tum log isse Goenka's leke jao wahi par isse deal karenge. Abhi Akshu ki health sabse jyada important hain.