Bloody Mary

I think I have decide to do something crazy, but at least I've came up with a gadget that can help me with this saving people thing in case anything else appears: Carmilla gave me some small tubes with a small entrance on the top so I don't have to use my own blood all the time, I can simply use the blood from the tubes. She even helped me sew up the tubes into my costume (Thankfully she doesn't know for what I would use this, Asiman would kill me if she knew I was doing dangerous stuff).
Now it's the hard part: Try to recreate the Brown and Stacy's technique of swinging around with webs again, but instead of webs, I will use chains made out of blood.
I go to the edge of the building I'm on, looking down to the road, this construction is very high... I can feel the nervousness already, that fear that makes you give up and your legs shake like a earthquake... You can do this, Selene, you've gone too far to give up...
I take a deep breath and jump of that edge, falling of that rooftop, I make some blood flow out of the tubes, make it warp around a light pole and materialize chains, avoiding me to fall as I hold them with my hands. I'm much more relief that it worked, I thought I would fall like a mango.
- It worked! - I say proudly.
I teleport to the top of the building we were before. This is pretty much intuitive, let's see if I can still do this... It's been a while since the last time...
I turn the chains hanged on the light pole into blood and bring it back to me. I jump off the rooftop again and do the same trick with the blood but when I'm planing on the air, I create a another chain that warps around another light pole and continue doing this until the end of the road when I land on the top of another building. I sigh deeply proud.
Then I feel that strange feeling again... Something is close... I look around and sometimes tells me that it comes from the alley nearby. I look down to the alley and see some dark tentacles coming out of a broken mirror leaning against a wall.
I turn the chains into a big metal boll- hammer with spikes and jump off that rooftop, I hit some of those tentacles with the hammer in my hands, and the hitted ones can't move anymore. I take a look at the mirror when another tentacle warps around me and brings me to inside the mirror. It was so quick that I couldn't react!
- What the..! - I shout when I enter back to that mirrored world and there is the thing with the tentacles.
It's like a fusion of an octopus, dragon and a giant human, with thousands of dark tentacles coming from their bottom, arms and face (almost a tentacle beard/hair) and dark dragon wings. Its tentacles warped around me are almost suffocating, I turn the hammer in my hands into blood and than into a chainsaw (it's kinda harder than with gravity), turn it on and use it to cut the tentacle that is around me off and the creature screams in pain, the sound is deafening...
I float away a bit, it will be hard to fight in zero gravity... But than the monster starts releasing some black gas from it's mouth thought the air, I can't see anything anymore, just a black void and hear the groans of the creature.
I feel something hitting me hard, and I float away until I pass through a mirror and fall behind. Everything seems brighter, but I hear someone screaming scared in another language:
- Xina, ¡te dije que esto no era una buena idea! ¡Estas brujerías del siglo pasado no son de Dios!
- I can't believed it worked! - I hear a familiar voice, it seems really happy - but... this doesn't look like the old descriptions of Bloody Mary...
- Blood Mary... - I mumble - I like how it sounds... I'll take this...
I get up and try to situate myself... I'm, apparently, in a dark small bathroom and there are two people staring at me: One is Kwan... I remember her from the day I arrived here, I hope that she is doing better now... She seems so happy and excited... And the other person is a guy a bit taller than Xina with sun-kissed skin, dark hair, light eyes, pijama and some sort of swimming goggles on his head, he seems kinda scared (I can understand, I would feel the same if someone entered in my bathroom though a mirror).
- You're the Bloody Mary from the urban legend? - Xina asks, excided, jumping a bit.
- No - I respond - I'm not that English queen as well, I'm more like someone that got in the wrong place.
- I see... - she mumbles a bit upset, placing her hand on her chin.
- S-so you w-won't kill u-us..? - the guy asks, stuttering in fear.
- Of course not! - I answer - I don't kill, in fact, sorry for the abrupt leaving, I have to go now..!
I enter back in the mirror, back to that mirror world, the gas had disappeared and the creature is still there, trying to pass through another mirror to somewhere else. I do swimming movements so I can get closer to that thing's head, I hold onto the tentacles on its head and see the chainsaw from before floating near me. I do some swimming movements to near it and grab it.
I put the chainsaw inside that thing's head, it groans in pain and starts shaking it and moving around, hitting in many mirros until we both pass though another mirror to somewhere completely dark, I hit the floor with the thing's head and after a while, the monster stops moving, I'm sure it died.
I turn the chainsaw off and get up, I try to use echolocation to see what is this place. I give some small and high-pinched groans and, from what I can notice, I'm in a bedroom and there's someone standing, looking at me... And this person is big...
- Who are you and what are you doing in my house? - the person shouts, whoever said this has a beautiful masculine voice.
- Look, I know this may be strange - I answer - but I won't do anything to you..!
- You didn't answer my questions - the guy responds a bit sarcastic yet angry.
- Calm down - I say, trying to not make things worse - if I told you, you wouldn't believe m-
- You know what? Whatever! - the person interrupts angrily - just get the shock out of my house!
- Ok, ok! I'm on my way - I shout. Damn, this person is really annoying!
I turn the chainsaw into blood and then into chains, warp them around the dead creature's head and enter back in the mirror, dragging the head along until it isn't in that room anymore.
- What an annoying guy - I mumble pissed - but at least I defeated this donut brain..!
I can feel there's something bigger behind this monsters that have been appearing, portals in mirrors don't open by themselves... Someone did this... I have to get to the bottom of this...
I have much things to do... Saving people isn't that easy, but at least I feel that I'm doing what's right...